THE POINTS OF F██KIN' MACHINE

its the good kind of drunk

today is the anniversary of strider dying so im going to make the thread tomorrow, or die 2

6 Likes

It’s Monday again!

I figured I would post the selection here since this is the same thread where people entered their names into the raffle.

Without further ado, our next winner is…

bingo machine

@Mr_Mechanical ! Please, let us know your selection before next Monday! You can either create your own thread using the “F██kin’ ______” template or you can dm me and I’ll create it for you. Happy scoring all!

8 Likes

Wow, it’s been a short month’s length since I last held a raffle. Well, I’m here now and I think it’s high time we pulled a new name. I wonder who it will be…

Bing Machine 2

It’s @wourme ! I’m at the edge of my seat with excitement. Please let us know what game you’ve chosen by next week. To everyone else, better luck next time!

5 Likes

the single frame of a different angle is horrifying

3 Likes

I had somehow looked away whenever that happened so I never realized until you pointed it out.

1 Like

Round 1: Fish Fly Fever (this thread)
Round 2: Skate or Die 2
Round 3: Yo! Noid
Round 4: Valence ← You are here.

5 Likes

Petition to call score thread S█x and Valence.

Oh hey this is a cool thread that I didn’t know existed! Now I wish I played more games with score mechanic…

1 Like

Add your name to the poll. That way, you can have the chance to pick a game of your own. Also, feel free to add scores to threads for the precious choices :bbwink:

1 Like

Hi everyone, let’s do this again :bbcool: I’m having a lot of fun seeing everyone’s different tastes come out. Let’s see who gets to stand in the spotlight this time?

It’s…
Bingo
@username !

Please let us know what your choice is soon! To everyone else, better luck next time!

2 Likes

Hello! There are five names left. Who will be chosen today?

It’s…
bingo machine

@aislesgrises ! Please let us know your choice before next Monday! To everyone else, good luck next time!

7 Likes

mr driller
ps1
arcade mode
2500 m

getting all air tanks and doing chains gets you more points.

9 Likes

Hi everyone!

Let’s give the machine another spin, okay?

bingo machine

The winner is me! Yes! Hahahahaha

I…uh…don’t know what I want yet though. I’ll get back to you all on that.

4 Likes

Updated list:

Round 1: Fish Fly Fever (this thread)
Round 2: Skate or Die 2
Round 3: Yo! Noid
Round 4: Valence
Round 5: Breaker
Round 6: Mr. Driller
Round 7: Libble Rabble

4 Likes

Ouch, man. Erasure hurts :frowning:

(My pick of BREAKER should be round 5)

4 Likes

I thought the list seemed a little short. Sorry about that. Breaker was one of my favorite picks, too.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Sorry for delaying the drafting of our next prized elector. I started a new job recently and it has taken up most of my time this past week. BUT! I have not forgotten the joys of chasing scores, so once again…

Without further ado…

the winner…

is…

bingo machine

@VastleCania !

Please let us know what your choice is by next Monday! To our final (?) two contestants waiting for their chance, look forward to 2021-06-28T04:00:00Z!

6 Likes

I’ll make a thread tomorrow, I’ve decided on my game finally

3 Likes

I’d still like to do this. I haven’t gotten to pick a game yet

4 Likes

Sorry I totally let this slide for two months! I was working a pretty hectic summer job but it’s over now. So…would you want to pick a game before next Monday?

2 Likes