F██kin’ SKATE OR DIE 2

were my hints good enough? WERE THEY CLEVER? i thought they were.

MY PICK IS SKATE OR DIE 2 RAMP MODE

WHEN YOU OPEN THE GAME PRESS THE SELECT BUTTON DO NOT PRESS THE START BUTTON THE REGULAR GAME IS PUNISHMENT FOR WHEN YOU DO SO BAD IN RAMP MODE THAT YOU BREAK YOUR SKATEBOARD. IF YOUR SCORE IS SO BAD IN RAMP MODE THAT YOU BREAK YOUR SKATEBOARD PRESS RESET AND PLAY THE REGULAR GAME UNTIL AGRANDMA TRAPS YOU IN A SEWER AND YOU CANT OLLIE UP A CURB TO GET OUT AND SHE KILLS YOU WITH RATS. okay i have beaten skate or die 2 adventure and if you get to the mall some of the stores have cute names. but we’re not here for that. we’re here for the RAMP

the controls are you have to mash the buttons to keep your speed up, and then when you get to the end of the ramp you mash more buttons and directions and you’ll do tricks.
when your girlfriend shows up you get double points
if you can reach off screen up high (you have to do a certain trick to do it) you can pull down a bonus as well
you get bonuses for boards left over if you run the clock down!

I RECOMMEND AVOIDING THE SPINE COMPLETELY UNTIL YOU GET THE HANG OF THE CONTROLS A BIT but before you do this you should ignore me and die on the spine as much as possible becuase the deaths in this mode are awesome. it should be called skate and die, too!

PLAY MY GAME im going to go to @BustedAstromech 's house on saturday and play on his big screen and post my scores then. i have played this game since i was a child nad i have NO IDEA WHAT THE ACTUAL BUTTONS DO i have played this game by ear for 3 decades and you cannot make me look up the controls now. feel free to do that yourself though! i hope this one is so easy. i hope everyone is such a pro gamer that they max out the high scores.

GOOD LUCK

heres a rom i think i did it right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1atnpebYQuYqNSxFLQbvwJePhySVleGst/view?usp=sharing

16 Likes

Oh shit I love this game/mode so much but do I want to listen to Siamese Dream (the album I bought on the exact same day, so they became inextricably linked in my head) that much? Hrm.

1 Like

ooh

i only know the theme song to the first game

sod-HOW DARE U THE RAMP SONG IS AMAZING

11 Likes

Oh I played them both at the same time, don’t worry.

11 Likes

One of my favorites. I used to be decent at this mode, maybe. It’s been ages. I was hoping that Daphny would pick a game that I could play on my actual NES, and they did.

I appreciate any excuse to listen to Rob Hubbard’s title screen music, too.

5 Likes

wait this is the song i know oops

daphaknee this game is F██kin’ hard

1 Like

10 Likes

2 Likes

2 has the best title screen music ever

5 Likes

6 Likes

gonna stream this for a bit
twitch.tv/meauxdal

1 Like

3 Likes

@meauxdal IS ON THE BOARD (LLL)

update

ooo

2 Likes

7 Likes

Best I’ve got from a quick few attempts. I have no clue how to play still.

Edit: I think I managed to just walk off the pipe after doing like one trick and I got a huge board bonus. Whoops! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes