discount elysium (deals thread 2)

It’s also available on itch as PWYW, if you, like me, you had this on your wishlist and feel kinda bad about the turn of events here and would like to throw the dev a few bucks.

9 Likes

In the Itch Bundle there’s this thing.
Pleasant Dreams: The Welcoming Play of Kirby’s Dream Land

It’s a … 90 page god damn blog post about Kirby’s Dream Land.

I feel like SB in genera would enjoy this.
I don’t think I can chew threw it.

7 Likes

Look at this:

And many other things.

8 Likes

Time for another Ukraine charity bundle, this time from Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/stand-with-ukraine-charity-bundle

57 games for $15, not a bunch that personally appeal to me but worth taking a peak at.

2 Likes

Demon’s Tilt is the Epic freebie this week, for those who may not have played it yet

6 Likes

There’s a really solid Square Enix steam sale right now, heads up. I picked up the original Thief for 97 cents because I have somehow never played it.

5 Likes

Thief for 97 cents? What a steal!

14 Likes

banned

9 Likes

just cause 3 and nier automata are 2 of my favourite open world games from last generation for totally opposite reasons

dragon quest xi is probably the best jrpg since mother 3 in most ways that matter and ffxv’s first ten or so hours (the rest doesn’t really matter) are a pretty neat curio compared to the prior decade of mainline entries (imo)

all the original looking glass titles are extremely worthwhile

7 Likes

I looked up and down the square sale until I remembered I have the Cold Steel series ahead of me, as I’m playing 1 now and that will take me… two years to get through, maybe? JRPGs take too damn long.

3 Likes

Discount code for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-reckoning that brings it + DLC down to 20 dollars if anyone is interested:

6H7A193C7DE32D67CB

2 Likes

Finally, your time has come. The GOTY is on sale!

8 Likes

can’t say no to that

4 Likes

killer app for the steam deck

3 Likes

US $85.63 45% Off | HEYNOW Newest RG351V Retro Game Console RK3326 Handheld Game Player 3.5" Built in WiFi Games Emulators for PS1 N64 Linux System

Deal on the RG351V

5 Likes

i try not to post these Fantatical Bundles a lot since they happen often and tend to be kind of interchangeable. but this one has a surprisingly really good selection and is very cheap:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-festival-bundle

def recommend Detention, also Don’t Feed The Monkeys and Smile For Me are def worthwhile. those Ittle Dew games i’ve been meaning to check out. i’ve heard people say positive things about Clustertruck before. anyway, just putting up for the sake of anyone who might wanna grab a handful of things very cheap since there’s are several games that feel good and not just filler titles this time around.

10 Likes
10 Likes
5 Likes

Iconoclasts is 60% off cross-buy on Vita/PS4 in the European store, wondering if I should get it

2 Likes

I had a terrific time with it last year. I highly recommend it.

3 Likes