Quick Questions XVI: Answer Time Lore

Continuing the discussion from Quick Questions XV: Episode Prompto - #2045 by wonder_momo.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

wario?

3 Likes

toad?

2 Likes

Schrödinger’s catnip

how accurate is this translation? this line has always stood out to me as weird, because the plane he’s talknig about resembles his own plane in pretty much no way.

2 Likes

seems completely accurate to me

なんだ!? あの機体は…俺のと同じ機体? 仲間なのか?

typed out the text for you if you want to look any of it up

6 Likes

oh
weird

but thanks for helping

1 Like

Completely accurate.

2 Likes

XVI: Questions With Clive

2 Likes

Was there anything good about Deadly Premonition 2?

2 Likes

what are we gonna do next time this thread cycles, are we gonna have to start referencing FIFA games or smth

2 Likes

Some decent callbacks to 1 from what I remember but it doesn’t stand out in my memory.

1 Like

Quick Questions Zero

2 Likes

sorry to one-up you here, but if it isn’t

Quick Questions XVI: Clive’s Barking :dog:

then this world is unjust

:tarothink:

1 Like

Where the heck is the 2 hour video essay on the insane visual aesthetics of Ikari Warriors 2?

3 Likes

Was about to begin hacking my dusty 3DS before wondering Where To Start…?

Firmware is sitting pretty at 11.5.0-38E (which is said to be malleable) however some of the resources I’ve come across tend to be tethered to needing something like Flipnote Studio 3D which is no longer obtainable(?)

HMM

far as i know this is still the definitive resource:

tread very carefully with anything else. likely to be outdated or obsolete in some way

4 Likes

that’s the guide i used a while back. looks like it accounts for the recent firmware updates nintendo pushed.

Indie games have changed right? Like… They’re significantly different than they were five ten years ago?

2 Likes