Quick Questions XIV: A Question Reasked (Part 1)

ASK

1 Like

i feel like the PS4’s extremely plain horizontal-split brick design is an optical ploy to distract from the fact that the console is longer than it is wide

4 Likes

is 5000 the absolute upper limit? do threads load like shit after 5k? does discourse hate megathreads

5,000 records in a database is a lot. 5,000 isn’t the limit, but it’s probably the most this level of virtual private server can deal with.

2 Likes

thank you!

Lower limits causing more fun thread titles!

3 Likes

Where can I get a copy of SuFami Tactics Ogre?

anyone here give a shit about the new obsidian thing?

I guess

I’m getting it for free through Gamepass so I’m probably going to give it a whirl, at least.

Are there any decent RSS apps for Android, preferably which will sync my “read” status between my phone, laptop, and tablet? My web-based solutions aren’t really cutting it anymore.

Feedly?

1 Like

yeah, its colorful as shit and itll be free on gamepass

they said its a quintessential obsidian experience so im looking forward to GLITCHES

2 Likes

The Kotaku review, which starts with Centrism Is The Moral Choice, talked about one companion just disappearing haflway through the game, but then tried to say this is the Obsidian game with POLISH, so uhhh be ready for them delicious glitches.

yesssss

2 Likes

It sounds like a game I will definitely play a decent chunk of after buying it in a steam sale for cheap late next year.

2 Likes

Which podcast apps support playback at 1.5x/2x speed?

pocket casts, overcast, uhhh probably other stuff

1 Like

Default iOS podcast app supports it too

1 Like