Share & Talk About Your Music

nominating this as a track that is not just boobly, but purely boobly

3 Likes

worm music imo imo

2 Likes

announced an album today and released two more songs. one’s about sucking dick and the other’s about failing to remind dead people of what it’s like to be alive. a little something for everyone I suppose. the latter’s the title track / centerpiece of the album, I’m really pleased with how it came out and especially happy w my vocal performance despite wishing basically everything about my voice were different. being trans is such a hoot.

6 Likes

hell fucking yeah i love it when the whole goddamn song is an intense buildup yessss AND THEN IT BUILDS UP AGAIN YAY. yay i love this

your voice is fucking P O W E R F U L and it just gets better as the song keeps going haha this is an amazing single

hahah the cocksucking song sounds like the pogues i guess you’re in my favorite band now

sorry 4 liveblogging first listen

1 Like

ahhhh ty! that’s seriously so nice, thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

kahimi karie remixx

2 Likes

good lord yeah you sound incredible, both of these songs are really really good. looking forward to the full album!!!

1 Like
1 Like

baby’s got an album out :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

i played a live show at the sb5 meetup on most of my studio setup. my usual creative process is to improvise over and over and edit from there because that’s just how it flows for me so that’s what i’m doing here – no prepped loops or patches, just hit start and go play from there. it’s a little sillier and looser than something i’d record at home since i was getting a kick out of seeing an audience react to my whims but i feel pretty happy with it even if the filter resonance on the minibrute gets away from me a in a few spots (i love that thing but it does not love me back lmao)

7 Likes

I still love the part where it’s like you’re clapping along? CLAP TO THIS, BITCH

6 Likes

that cover kicks ass

2 Likes

oh shit i forgot to shout @VastleCania out for the pic and @Caput_Mortuum for the cover art!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

hell yeah, i’ll listen to this as soon as i get a chance

i bought this too but i did it right before leaving for a week and completely forgot!! i will also listen to this soon

1 Like

This goes way fucking hard, this rules. I was really struck by the polyrhythms (i don’t know if this is the right word) in particular throughout, enough so that I made a conscious effort to try that in my latest song. Honestly my favorite moment was the interlude, I love the bit of quiet in anticipation of the latter half. Really good!!!

Blown away by this album. I couldn’t tell you how many times I smiled or laughed or felt seen or reacted with keen recognition to lyrics on this album. Like, I genuinely cannot express in words how much I loved listening to this. Your voice is incredible as well, I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing justice to the emotions in these songs way you do.

After listening to it a couple of times I guess the key word here is “desire”, the whole album feels full to bursting with a desire for something, it’s just so strong throughout. This is going to stay on my album rotation for a very long time.

I’m gonna cry!! tysm, I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

i made an amv using my hardcore band’s song lol

1 Like

hey thank you!! i’m glad you took the time to listen to this - if i’m being honest i was a little bummed at how few numberz my latest release was doing (at least on youtube) but your words mean a lot and it’s just always great to hear that any other person enjoyed a thing i did and it reminded me that it’s always about those words and not the NUMBERZ

the easiest way to make those polyrhythms (I don’t know if it’s the right word either but i’ll roll with it) is literally to just change how many steps a particular pattern is and make it different than everything else; it will naturally evolve over the course of playback because you’ve essentially intentionally misaligned it with what everything else is doing

2 Likes

this makes me feel better btw, i have huge insecurities around not understanding literally anything about music and just assume everyone else around me knows more haha

1 Like