Quick Questions XIII: Answers Return

is wolfenstein the new order worth playing or should I just go with the shiny new one

Yes.

1 Like

mech you can’t yes/no a question that includes the word or ok

1 Like

this is an actual question btw but i assume they are talking about mine craft?

I haven’t played the new one to tell you whether it “obsoletes” the first one somehow but the first one is awesome on its own merits and should definitely be played.

Oh but I did!

But yeah, definitely play New Order. They’re both good but New Order is cheaper now (and you can probably find it bundled with The Old Blood, which is also fun but not as good as the two main games).

Everyone is wrong about the Old Blood it has the best credit music and shootouts of any of them

1 Like

I was a big fan of the score attack mode. Very glad they brought that back in Wolf II.

there cannot be creation without destruction first

1 Like
  1. http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Pocket_Edition or possibly http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Controls#Touch
  2. maybe confirm that it is actually Minecraft and not “MindCraft” or “Mine & Craft” or “Mind & Craft” or some other crime because app store
1 Like

Does anybody here have any grasp of Roblox? Talked to my little cousin recently and apparently next to Minecraft and Unturned it’s the hottest shit among him and his friend. My only experience with it is a funny youtube man video but I kind of just got the impression it was a mix of Toontown, Second Life and Disney Infinity which probably isn’t too accurate?

does anyone want to go on a journey of exploration with me?

Roblox gave me some weird Second Life vibes, but, you know, it’s for kids. I played largely on the Xbox One which is horribly laggy and lacks any way to communicate with other people (other than changing one’s name). I will write more words on this subject when I get the time!

1 Like

the british tabloids had scare stories about roblox being a paedophile nest a few months ago, but they say that about every tech-related thing kids like

1 Like

Totally.

Like Habbo Hotel and Club Penguin it’s one of those kid-based online games that doesn’t surface in older culture, but is huge. It’s pretty old at this point – I think it predates Minecraft by four or five years. It’s largely based around user-created content and mods and has an in-game interface for it. I’m not sure how it stacks up to Minecraft mods but the pitch is that a larger proportion of users should be making simple rule sets and pieces.

1 Like

I picked up a Switch and Mario Odyssey for Christmas. Are there any games (other than BOTW) that I should pick up/download off the e shop?

yes

i’m playing stardew on it and it’s pretty nice

also seriously splatoon 2 is great

Golf Story is cute and funny, would recommend

Arms Soldam Bomberman Soldam Soldam Puyo Puyo Tetris

3 Likes