Mystery Science News Thread 3,000

Could use some Goof Troop, but it’s honestly pretty cool to me that these games are being given this treatment.

Has anyone played this recently? 3 years ago it was very much an art style in search of purpose and I haven’t seen anything to persuade me they’ve figured it out since (sadly).

I paid my $5 for this and am downloading it but not proud of it

someone other than me will have to make the Ass Effect Gaiden thread

1 Like

Come home @DJ

2 Likes

Nier 2 unlocks in 1day and 17 hours.

I take it this means the megaman collection was good, right

yeah it was well put together and full of neat features

Wait, what? How is this not being released for Switch? This is the sort of thing that the switch was made for. I’d love to play some handheld Ducktales before bed.

this early demo is not great, I would wait for the release

What?

You’re the best Mass Effect poster! :slight_smile:

A PSP or a janky chinese handheld is 50 dollars my dude.

2 Likes

So one of the developers did a live stream and answered some questions and someone else on reddit compiled all the juicy bits: Reddit - Dive into anything

But really the important part:

There are multiple areas which are unlocked trough the Conquering of the Castle which all are bigger then the previous maps in the first game with Mission and Side Quest for each Hub

and

There are around 20 of these Fortresses from what i could tell

Big.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mass Effect Voyager

Honestly, this sounds… bad. SoM wrapped up just when it was starting to get boring.

I was going to say maybe too big but I wanted to remain optimistic.

Maybe how the first game started to unlock hilarious game-breaking powers right as it started to drag, this one just keeps going. Like, you get stupid game breaking shit, and then, right when you’re getting bored again, you stuff that breaks the game harder ect.

I want to end this game looking like a Mario 64 TAS is what I’m saying

This is gonna end up being the AAA version of Spore