Every Extend Extra! Extra! (News Thread)

I didn’t really consider until this trailer how much of a quality of life improvement spawning outside the map is going to be in Splatoon 3, dang

looks like plenty of fresh movement tech too which is nice to see

2 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

GT3 somehow still looks great to me. It doesn’t age.

7 Likes

new people please introduce yourself in the intros thread

there’s so many of you now I can’t keep track

3 Likes

why does this read exactly like a parody tweet?

22 Likes

very on brand for nintendo. all of their press releases should start with “This is Myamoto.”

14 Likes

jpn gamedev industry exposed as elaborate front for gaining access to hunks

4 Likes

8 Likes

Enemy Territory is fun, last I checked a few years ago some very tiny community had implemented stuff like leveling and whatnot into their mod.

2 Likes

Whoooooa does this means Redguard and Battlespire are easily operational on modern computers?

1 Like
18 Likes

I was aware of the model price but the shipping rate floored me

12 Likes

I honestly thought they were gonna (giant air quotes) “justify” this price by saying there was some exclusive NFT bundled with it

1 Like

see what this makes me want to make is some kind of black/gold magitek-themed outerwear with that conspicuous purple/white stripe as the lining

2 Likes

in fact yeah, i know how i’m gonna do it
nice

1 Like

redguard has abysmal framerates and slowdown

This particular steam version does? Damn, that’s depressing. How do they justify charging 6 bucks for that shit?

bethesda lol, but uh yeah the game runs in dosbox, it’s essentially the same as the gog version but with a bad launcher stapled on

the funny thing is I saw when these first went live, that daggerfall was listed under the name “Elder Scolls”.

seems vaguely indicative

2 Likes