Wolfenstein

I just beat The New Order just in time! That game ruled. Pretty sad ending but apparently Blazkowicz survived, judging from the sequel’s marketing. It was kind of daring to end on such a down note, without the catharsis of actually seeing the bomb drop!

1 Like

He does apparently begin the sequel in a wheelchair, I assume in order to prove that ableism can’t get in the way of killing nazis

You can always kill nazis, kids

5 Likes

it takes a direct hit from a nuclear missle to injure b.j.

4 Likes

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Episode 0: The Preloadening

apparently this unlocks by 9pm PST! which is going to make staying up to preorder a phone a lot less dismaying

The commercials for this on tv look really good. I am hype but this weekend it’s all about Mario…

Do you get episode 0 when you buy the DLC too or is it only available for preorder? I want all of the Wolfenstein.

fakeedit-It’s just the first of the four DLCs and you’ll get it free with a preorder so I’m not missing anything if I wait a minute on this.

thank you to all the cyber punks fighting injustice for killing denuvo

well this is a hell of an opener

This wheelchair level is incredible.

1 Like

I’m getting cutscene tearing but otherwise it’s phenomenal and runs like a dream

The pacing is much improved from TNO, along with the engine improvements. The traversal is much less clunky.

It’s gutting and cathartic in equal parts so far. I am making myself put it down to sleep but turning it over in my head. They are really going for it.

1 Like

yeah I spent the first few missions of TNO going “mmm, I just don’t know” the whole time (and put it down after like the fourth) and this one is just fuckin’ go time

I got to the hub, that’s good for one night

I’ve read good reviews for this. Good in the sense that they say this game is cranking it up to 11 like a reckless mad man and that’s exactly what we need isn’t it

woah there I was just expecting to pull the trigger on some nazis not get triggered by b.j.'s dad

4 Likes
2 Likes

Man that’s an excellent virtual pig

hey pig