Twin Peaks

god where are the 4gig 1080 AMZN rips when you actually need them

One of the early premiere reviews summed it up as “feels like he got away with something” and gee whiz I am mouthing holy what the at nearly every shot for four hours.

Worth it for the computer UIs alone.

I miss the chicken soupyness.

1 Like

matthew lillard doesn’t look like an adult, just a 50 year old teen

1 Like

My only hope is for intense Michael Cera v James rivalry.

thought it was from just trying to watch something through a cable box thing for once but no my receiver is fucked. can’t believe all the years of watching michael mann gunfights at full volume, no problems, today of all days, my daughters wedding day, the receiver blows up from new twin peaks.

3 Likes

wait, episode 3 and 4 are in the wild too? I’m confused.

anyway damn this sure is david lynch, through and through. for a while there seemed like we weren’t ever going to get that again. now we’re getting it every week.

1 Like

3 and 4 were available early as an on demand thing after 1 and 2 aired, but next week they’re going to air 3 and 4 normally

You cats were right. One of my friends is complaining that they wanted something “more like the original show” and not “like Eraserhead.”

How about dale coopers grand entrance into the real world after 25 years and wally. In the moment watching it I’m like “what the fuck is this” and then afterwards thinking about it seems hilarious.

I’d like to play that myst game cooper is stuck in at the beginning of part 3

2 Likes

HELLOOOOOOOOO lol

5 Likes

The CGI effects feel like they brought back the same animators who worked on the Josie in the drawer knob scene

I suspect it’s deliberate, given the car scene with the FBI agents where the green screen road isn’t even aligned with the car. Lynch seems to be having his fun.

My two favorite scenes from the first four episodes have to be Sarah Palmer watching an animal snuff film and the sheer dedication of making the Michael Cera scene as uncomfortable as possible.

1 Like

This was fantastiiiccc I am not disappointed

The Wally Brando intro scene is one of the most ridiculous/funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Really like every episode ending on a musical act.

Really like the Inland Empire-esque horror of the New York scenes in ep 1-2 and the start of episode 3 being the closest thing Lynch has done in the vein of Eraserhead.

Really bummed about Albert talking about Phillip Jeffries knowing the real life fates of both their actors.

2 Likes

Cole or Albert should of noticed that Mr. C’s mp5 had it’s magazine in backwards, a giveaway that he’s really a backwards land native

I lied, my second hope is that leathery wigged Durango Dales replace suave mustacheos as default silly evil twin look.

1 Like

that happened with my receiver once during ep2! never once before while watching anything else. weird to hear this might be a common thing.

wait, so episode 3 and 4 are really kicking around somewhere?

can someone help me with those?