Twin Peaks

that is the first fan theory I’ve liked

I wonder if BOB is still in Mr. C or not. I got the impression it was being removed in part 8 but I wasn’t so sure after his talk with Ray in the last one.

natalie and abbie are upset with clark for dancing with mary, when he’s supposed to be getting serious with angela who is off her meds. trick used to be under house arrest. ella has a wicked rash, her friend chloe lets her know zebra is out again. charlie won’t sign his wife audrey’s papers so maybe audrey should run them by paul. audrey is looking for billy who is missing. billy’s truck was stolen by chuck, who is certifiable. billy was last seen by tina. tina’s daughter megan lets her friend sophie know that her sweater came from paula. but she can’t remember if her uncle was there.

9 Likes

Quite the episode, but what I’m really concerned about is the turkey jerky.

Jack Rabbit’s Palace seems like the inverse of Glastonbury Grove. There is a steaming white puddle (corresponds to Glastonbury Grove’s black “motor oil” puddle) and the vortex-wormhole that took Andy up to the Fireman’s room ended in white light while the vortex that almost took Cole/the Blue Rose crew into the hobo stairwell/place in Laura’s picture ended in darkness.

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh snap

1 Like

THE SAME MODEL OF CAR IS PARKED IN THE SAME SPOT IN THE SCENE AND IN GOOGLE MAPS!

I had to rotate around and make sure David Lynch and Monica Belluci weren’t sitting there at the tables in the Google Street View. I would have PUKED.

1 Like

A couple weeks back they posted a painting of his from the 70s that has the same wavey gate room divider thing that’s shown up twice now in the White Lodge or whatever the Giant/Fireman’s realm is.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. I was really close to rewatching the entire thing with a notepad in hand.

1 Like

Oh, and I hope the glove guy alone isn’t able to hold back Mr. C, but then Nadine steps in to help…

8 Likes

So, I was just rewatching the old Twin Peaks and…

Dick Tremayne: confirmed Black Lodge spirit

9 Likes

Molly had her red shirt. Suzie took her shirt off completely. Danny spit on Suzie. Kimmy jumped so high. Bobby drank two beers.

As an added bonus, that hand that appears in Sarah Palmer’s face with the blackened finger looks a hell of a lot like the cover of the Crazy Clown Time album.

3 Likes

Spoilers for the remaining episodes have apparently leaked to a Russian site so beware the internet.

Pretty sure that was Billy based off of the description of him by the girl at the Roadhouse.

1 Like

14 Likes

Think there’s any connection between whatever was wrong with the guy in the cell and whatever that girl in the traffic jam had (and maybe the girl with the rash too)? Some sort of “toxin” spreading throughout the town? And cell guy’s habit of repeating everything anyone said was like a super-aggressive version of Dougie’s passive/occasional mimicry.

the redneck guy whose gun went off outside the diner, during a zombie invasion of twin peaks, blows away dougie jones who just arrives into town, mistaking him for a zombie, just as he was about to wake up

1 Like