Twin Peaks

Sarah Palmer’s life is booze, cigarettes and endless television violence.

1 Like

this tweet reminded me of mr. c

1 Like
3 Likes

i think this was the biggest laugh i had in this season so far

1 Like

When the two girls who vaguely resembled Maddy and Donna started up that went from kinda goofy cringe to, wow, James has some serious issues, it’s been 25 years dude needs to let go, this is creepy

2 Likes

his mother and father were non-existent in his life and his highschool true love was murdered and her look-a-like cousin he was developing feelings for was murdered by the same killer while trying to be helpful and uncover information on that murder and his girlfriend donna may have possibly been killed in the motorcycle accident he was in, we all make sense of this world in our own way.

7 Likes

What if that’s just his voice now

2 Likes

when you put it that way…

2 Likes

whose dream are we living in

1 Like

My favorite episode since 8!

1 Like

the same trucker in the bar?

4 Likes

I knew a little about the monica bellucci scene because part of it you can see written down on a notepad of david lynch’s in the documentary “the art life” and dialogue from that was in the episode description lol

1 Like

This episode is what I wanted 18 hours of.

3 Likes

Heck yeah, great episode.

Seeing David Bowie was awesome, even if it was old footage. Sarah Palmer’s neck attack was an incredible scene. I loved the effect of the giant grinning Nier mouth inside her face void. The British kid was MVP imo, I loved his magical glove monologue. Weird to see a scene with James talking. I’m officially ready for the ghost of Josie to materialize in the hotel basement.

6 Likes

Is this the second time we’ve seen Sarah Palmer’s face come off? I swear I’ve seen someone take their face off in this season before but I don’t remember the circumstances.

Also, the bloody guy in the jail cell is totally Billy, right?

Possible answers in order of how much I want them to be true:
-James Hurley
-Janey E
-Dale Cooper
-Philip Jeffries
-Audrey
-Monica Belluci
-The Giant
-The vomiting box monster
-Andy
-Laura
-Josie