trading cards you like

Nice I’ll do this when we get home in a week or so. I might make a spreadsheet. Let’s crowdsource the liquidation of my sister in law’s abandoned childhood *

*That’s who the cards belonged to. She doesn’t want them afaik

3 Likes

This was not a successful deck but I had fun playing it.

3 Likes

In the same vein, my favourite V:TES card

1 Like

There’s a site called MTGStocks that’s pretty useful for tracking the going price for individual cards. It’s not going to be completely reliable; it should give you a good idea of whether a card is worth a decent amount, a lot, or is only worth selling in bulk with your other ‘trash’ cards.

Given the time-frame you have decent odds that there’s something that’s worth selling individually in there.

with the 2020 standard rotation coming around, I’d like to recognize a special, special boy we’re losing:

Goblin Chainwhirler

1 Like

8 Likes

4 Likes

Recently decided to collect every tomokazu komiya card!

4 Likes

I thought the Snorlax was eating an Eevee

1 Like

just saw this in the related items for something else i was looking at: an educational card game called atom monsters

4 Likes

Is this the first instance where Wizards made a white Lich card or have I been not paying attention to MtG for too long?

2 Likes

There’s

and

but no straight ‘lose the game when this thing is destroyed’

2 Likes

This is a super late answer while I’m just here looking at cards but Dirge of Cerberus makes Yuffie x Vincent somewhat of a thing, which is why that card does, too. I guess they could relate to each other being canonically optional.

2 Likes

the godzilla mtg cards are the only good magic cards, ever

oh shit, that’s interesting, thank you!

thanks to this thread I installed MTG Arena but instead of grinding my dailies I’m watching Russian youtuber with ridiculous troll decks get tilted when the opponent scoops before they can pull off their 15 card combo jank

Nice!

1 Like

just found out there was once a trading card line of random teenage boys

7 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Graeme?
Gray mee?
Gray meh?
Graaam ey?

when I’m not trying to make mill work I run dispicable red aggro but, in an attempt to not make it too degenerate, with this jolly friend:

if I ever get to turn five it’s usually against green stompy and then they’re an immediate win condition. I love this dumb card and I love playing it even more

edit: the flavour text is a reference to

7 Likes