From personal experience: you won’t.

OH GOD IVE BEEN SO OBSESSED WITH FFXIV I FORGOT ABOUT ANIMAL CROSSING how could i how could i

so excited for animal crossing

2 Likes

Dreams is out February 14th! The more I see of it the more excited I get for it.

add resident evil 3 remake to this list I guess

Fight Crab is supposed to come out in the summer of 2020.

I think that Ash of Gods released on Steam a while back, but its coming to consoles on Jan. 31st. I’m interested in it. Have any of you played it?

What IS No More Heroes 3?

https://twitter.com/FINGERGUNHERO/status/1205374066523361284
(EDIT fixed the link)

Obviously the parallels are there. Shitty silicon valley CEO types but it runs deeper than that. As some of you may know, SotD was published by EA back when Riccitiello (who now works for Unity) was CEO.

How deep will the Travis Strikes Again hole go? Is it all actually in the name of the True Shadows of the Damned?

3 Likes

Pretty interesting but there’s a long way to go before I’m convinced that Grasshopper is an interesting voice making the third sequel to a game, they’ve been nothing more than a slowly mummifying aesthetic for so long that Let It Die’s mild crunchy progression was far more than the most I expected of them

3 Likes

I’m all about this game being a salty screed against EA, regardless of whether it’s actually good or not

please give me dragon’s dogma 2, 2020

edit: i’ll take an announcement. i know it won’t ship for another 5 years

1 Like

It’s January 2, 2020, and the only games I’m remotely following are Animal Crossing, Kentucky Route Zero, the upcoming Blizzard expansions, and the FF7 remake. I’m looking forward to catching up on stuff I missed and being blindsided by new releases, and I’ll also echo a desire to pick up some lapsed projects of my own.

1 Like

ITS ANIMAL CROSSING YEAR BABY. there hasnt been a game in like a fucking decade but there are memes on tiktok and youtube about it ALWAYS

i cant wait for the game literally no one will shut up about to be the one i like again

2 Likes

heart: Project Diva Mega39s is out next month!

brain: you already own Future Tone

heart: but this is portable!

brain: you already own the portable Diva games

heart: but this is portable and arcade gameplay! and this one looks ~anime~

brain: it’s fucking Vocaloids, they’re all anime you cretin

heart: it’s got Odds and Ends

brain:…

heart: and Freely Tomorrow

brain:…yeah?

heart: okay, now let’s talk one of those 500 dollar arcade-style controllers

2 Likes

Cautiously wary about Watchdogz3, since it would qualify as GotY by defa(u)lt after the fun i had with 1 and 2, and it’d be naturally doomed to fail based on these expectations.

So, i am looking forward to be disappointed, but kinda… excited about it at the same time!

Disaster Report 4… Western release pleeaaaase?

Ori2

… what else is there?

1 Like

oh, right

Freedom Planet 2 is coming out this year, god willing

that will be maximum good game

1 Like

There Will Be A N64 Mini And It Will Make No One Happy.

3 Likes

At last, people will realize the N64 is nowhere as good as they remember it to be

1 Like

I hope it comes with A Bug’s Life and Wetrix

5 Likes

Wetrix has been in my playsomeday list for years.

I like the GBC version