ok so we got:

noita and qud coming out of early access

UFO 50 and KRZ turning up

ori 2 and hollow knight 2 looking immensely playable

ridiculous major franchise drop in March (final fantasy, doom, half life)

vampire the masquerade: crust punk edition

lots of games you probably haven’t played yet from this year

5 Likes

what final fantasy?

5 Likes

oh haha right

7 Likes

how many years has kentucy route zero been about to come out for now

4 Likes

gO TO jOE 20…2…0…20202020

I’m most excited for Hollow Knight 2. Also curious to hear more about that new Zelda, but I doubt it’ll come out this coming year.

2 Likes

Nioh 2 might be worthy in March

Elden Ring is supposed to be out sometime next year (I’m guessing they will do a late spring/early summer release on current gen. And then re-release as a launch title for next gen, to get that double dip.)

Resident Evil R3make

2 Likes

smt5

lol

6 Likes

disco elysium will be on consoles so i can play it

4 Likes

I’m hoping for a bunch of surprises to launch with the new consoles in the fall. And Nintendo will be diverting attention with their own stuff (I’m thinking Bayonetta 3 to draw the hardcore crowd and hopefully something out of left field). Also SNK quietly confirmed there will be a new Metal Slug next year. Also this is coming and is My Kind of Thing https://youtu.be/l9mX5PaexsQ

1 Like

YO THIS IS THE YEAR
BANNERLORD IS COMING TO EARLY ACCESS IN MARCH
i’ve been exclusively putting bannerlord on my list of “games what will be good next year” for how many fucking years now?!

6 Likes

0111 1110 0100

:thinking:

2 Likes

To my own surprise, I now really want to play the Xenoblade Chronicles remaster even though I had zero interest in it when it was announced a few months ago.

hopefully the moon remix rpg adventure switch port will come out in the west early next year! also praying for the confirmed still-in-development smt 5 and ubusuna late in the year, though not necessarily betting on it.

3 Likes

ok i am excited for crystal chronicles remaster though lol

3 Likes

I think the Xbone is proper dead now or lets say on extended life-support. There’s like maybe one exclusive I’m looking forward to so my plan is to finish my backlog during January, sell the chunky big black box and get an S model when that Japanese developed paper RPG they pimped during E3 comes out. Halo Infinite and Ori will probably get PC ports, but I’ll enjoy them more on console I guess.

think halo infinite is confirmed for pc yeah

i’m prob gonna sell my ps4 after ff7

hey wasn’t the panzer dragoon remake supposed to be this year

will 2020 be the year memory of a broken dimension comes out

probably not

3 Likes

xenoblade chronicles is the most boring RPG i’ve ever played

7 Likes

It dragged in the late game but I think it’s one of the best this decade, even being at odds with any battle system keeping characters rope tethered and auto guided. The environments and enemy-route, navigation were more rewarding/detailed than most attempting that scale.

damn… 2010/12 release!

1 Like

hope so!