this....is....my....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Oh shit, forgot to say, most of the NYC chase was Cleveland. In particular, the garage they dropped cars out of? My mom used to work in the building that used that as their lot (notably also the building the department store from the Drew Carey show was in, and that Spiderman was dragged past in Spiderman 3) and parked her car there all the time. That lot was pretty neat.

3 Likes

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-fate-of-the-furious-han-jason-statham-20170420-story.html

Without clicking yes.

1 Like

I didn’t get around to seeing this until now cause I knew there was going to be a giant brian sized hole in this series from now on, which there was. I feel like they could of easily made deckard joining up with them work if they just had a couple lines of them acknowledging how they hurt each others families etc, just saying nothing was weird and felt wrong. in some ways though it was better than 7 which I thought was a weaker one. still should of ended it with six

1 Like

I never knew that something this extremely my shit could ever exist, but here it is: a tongue-in-cheek, bawdy comedy about horny medieval nuns based on the decameron and starring a combination of SNL and parks and rec alums and john c reilly

what is this earth

3 Likes

it’s all going to hell without brian

He knows everyone just sort of barely tolerates Roman right?

He knows Roman is that friend who’s just been around for so long you don’t have the heart to say you no longer get anything out of their company?

If Hollywood can write out Paul Walker they can write out Tyrese with both eyes closed.

What’s the story here? Did The Rock pull some shit on Tyrese’s kids?

The Rock is in a spin-off with Statham, and I guess for some reason Tyrese is pissed about this. The spin off did lead tot he delay of the next Fast movie by a year, apparently, but other than that…?

Tyrese is in a custody battle with his ex and his Fast 9 check being delayed impairs his ability to do court things

Huhhhhh.

Retcon it was Roman that died in tokyo drift Han is alive again.

3 Likes

Make two jokes about steth killing han.

Serious question the entire franchise what has Roman even done that was important?

What booji said, and that I think he feels The Rock (and now Statham) are trying to steal the franchise and make it about themselves. His last stand is very odd considering how expendable his character is though. If The Family are inviting Han’s murderer to dinner after a few days I can imagine them excommunicating Roman between movies because he said muscle cars were dumb one time.

If vin is selling out tyrese to make nice with the rock it better be cause he’s getting a new riddick movie out of universal for it

hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg

3 Likes

i love how these are just superhero movies now

JUSTICE FOR HAN

4 Likes

Pure Saturday morning cartoon junk food. I’m glad they’re bringing Mia back. It must have sucked to have your character written out just because she was married to Bryan.