The News Grandmaster 4000

saving private ryan is to blame for the war on terror

4 Likes
1 Like

32 posts were split to a new topic: the TotalBiscuit died thread

a very brief look at saga scarlet grace on each platform, the c64 loading times are gone

2 Likes
6 Likes

I’m at Momocon attending the Grasshopper Anniversary panel. Apparently Suda is set to make a “special announcement.” Will update when we found out what it is.

1 Like

Killer 7 for steam. Fall 2018

1 Like

3 Likes

VR or GTFO, IMHO

4 Likes

Cool, but if this costs more than $15 at launch then fuck it.

1 Like

Is it time to step onto one side again?

As someone on the Like side I’ll be pleasantly surprised if my opinion does not change.

do I give this game another shot. it’s at least interesting, and the years have been kind to that

It’s extremely good. I haven’t played every Suda game but it seems to me like the only Suda game that matters.

2 Likes

I have never played Killer7 so I am forever SB’s greatest mystery

the story is speculative fiction manga nonsense but it’s very engagingly told, the game is a little too actively unpleasant to play imo but it’s very striking and bold in its design, and visually it is super great

overall I am slightly negative on it just because I don’t think it’s a very durable example of a “difficult” work but it is extremely neat

1 Like

Time to buy it a third time

1 Like

Always impressed by the soundwork above else, it’s impeccable

5 Likes

dump all your upgrades into kaede and you’ll get critical lock-on at level 4, which makes the combat trivial and turns the game into a walking simulator (the good kind).

3 Likes

I don’t agree with this at all. The story is utterly incomprehensible and the only thing left is the way in which it is told, which is simultaneously surreal, hilarious and contemptuous. It rules.

3 Likes