The News Grandmaster 4000

Every time a game is delayed it pushes an unrelated game closer to release

they’re all pachinko adaptations

just kidding that genre unfortunately died off in the ps2 era because now they charge real money to play fake pachinko on your phone!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Dont worry

From the makers of Zero Escape? I completely missed this! Let’s see wha…
NSFW

There’s also an anime that had the writer on staff for it. I thought it was a pretty fun show but it depends on how anime corrupt you are.

1 Like

Is that were all the anime clips from the trailer comes from? I like how the colours pop and how shiny even the hairs look at least. Mostly because it reminds me of Teekyu I think.

Now, what is THIS though?

1 Like

Yeah, most of that footage looked straight from the show and yeah, the colors are pretty good. The show it self feels like it’s structured like a puzzle/VN game. It’s pretty anime but it also has alot of heart for its characters.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/punch-line

2 Likes

Jake Hunter coming west sure one of you is excited.

5 Likes

Call of Duty finally gives up and Black Ops 4 won’t have a single player campaign. Some story will still be told in multiplayer missions though which sounds like Titanfall 1 tried to do it? In return though it’s getting

Battle Royale/Battlegrounds mode with Blackout

Regular multiplayer now has hero classes with Ultimate abilities on cooldown.

and Zombies are getting a Gladiator skin which will probably mean more melee focused?

The support for 3.5mm jacks is surprising and uncharacteristic of Microsoft. I’m happy they got feedback and kept the price down. It can replace a $400 Adroit Switchblade.

3 Likes

Call of Duty continues to be kind of bonkers for a blockbuster franchise. It’s simultaneously a near-future military shooter and a Roman coliseum zombie survival game. These two separate personalities in one package general would not mesh but it’s just another year in COD.

Im not a huge CoD fan, but this could be a pretty good game. And has a good chance at busting open battle royal.

1 Like

Psyvaiar and Penguin Wars are getting physical editions. That’s real cool but almost certain i’d rather have always available digital copies of both.

1 Like

Michael Brough has updated his excellent iOS game Helix so it is once again compatible with current devices!

Helix is my favorite action game on iOS. Great abstract visuals, excellent music by Toups, mysterious secrets, and a circle-the-enemies-to-kill-them central mechanic that feels really good. I damn near killed my thumb playing this a few years ago, and it’s time to get those RSIs singing again.

2 Likes

a game by a friend of mine just got released on steam~!!

2 Likes

yeah if you chop up the URL so it ends after the app ID number (just remove the game name) then it’ll give you a nice embed

the actual trick I think is that the link needs to be on a separate line with no text surrounding it

yak 3, 4, and 5 announced for JPS4 digital. I assume they will also be announced for the west.