The News Grandmaster 4000

They’re owned by a conglomerate that also owns, e.g., Ziff-Davis publishing, so “IGN buys Humble” is kinda misleading.

You’ll probably be able to play it through something like Revive, no worries.

IGN was actually selling digital games from 2004 to 2011 under the Direct2Drive name, so this move isn’t that out of left field.

I distinctly remember them selling the version of that Leasure Suit Larry college game with UNCENSORED GENITALS.

Naturally we should expect great things from this sale. Maybe more terrible games with full frontal nudity.

3 Likes

Steam’s been moving into that market pretty rapidly of late…

Download here.

6 Likes
5 Likes

oh no.

oh nooooooooo

5 Likes
1 Like

At some point during that trailer I shuddered. It scared me more than most horror games.

1 Like

It appears to be a followup to their old Codex of Alchemical Engineering game which preceded Spacechem.

I am not allowed to pick up this game because I won’t do anything else for a month if I do

welp there goes my week off next week

I just remembered that microsoft is shipping backwards compatibility with the OG xbox on the bone

that’s fucking weird

also it can’t be that hard to get hold of this wrapper and make it run on regular PCs come o n

2 Likes

How hacked/cracked are xbones at this point?

Wonder if I would feel nostalgia seeing the green bubble in 1080p.

sounds like the amy hennig star wars game was basically uncharted and they decided it shouldn’t be

visceral was, if nothing else, super competent technically

they seemed like they wanted to be done with dead space at 2, since 3 was more than a little bit forced.

Announcing your game three days before release is a power move

2 Likes

I haven’t posted a Kickstarter in ages so fuck it

2 Likes

is dead space 2 worth playing? it was the kind of game I completely ignored when checking back into the 360 generation after a few years out

I haven’t played any of them, just cherrypicked 2 as it’s anecdotally the best?