The News Grandmaster 4000

Rise of the Ape Escape

3 Likes

wait it’s not gonna be jak and daxter is it

man that would piss me off a little

1 Like

Weekly Famitsu wants non-Japanese gamers’ thoughts on Japanese games so they put up a questionnaire:

1 Like

Do most Japanese player surveys get to that level of specificity about ‘favorite character’, ‘favorite weapon’, ‘choice of ending’?

When we run playtest surveys or broad-based consumer surveys we ask more open-ended questions about ‘most frustrating moment’ or ‘times when you were confused’ (of course Western studios should value confusion in certain forms rather than trying to stomp it all out, but that’s a different bugbear).

Then again, this may just be a magazine poll looking for Sinbad-esque angles for a story, ‘Japanese players swing like [Great Sword], but Western players swing like [Insect Glaive]!’

1 Like

I hope they liked my comment about how Persona 5 is a bad game with great UI work!

4 Likes

I definitely put “I like it when clumsy ethnic stereotypes are not present”

5 Likes

“I did not play it, sorry.”

1 Like
1 Like

Just the title of this is giving me douche chills.

1 Like
1 Like

Neat, this looks like a much simplified version of a mobile game I’ve been playing off and on for a couple years now

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jovijano.isometric&hl=en

I specifically wanted them to release this on Switch and here they are re-releasing it on everything but the Switch, and apparently with less games than the Steam version. :stampstampstamp:

Suspiciously missing from the list posted by Sega are Sonic 3/K, plus all the Ecco games and Eternal Champions. So when they update the Steam version, are they going to simply take them away or block them off the interface or something?

1 Like

lol The PS4 remake of senran kagura sold more than Metal Gear Survive.

Would y’all be interested in a 5 minute video of me flipping through the most recent famitsu?

6 Likes

HINGE PROBLEMS EXCLUSIVE CONTENT LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

2 Likes

Whatever, Metal Gear Survive is dope. I don’t care what anyone says. It’s got shit hot Masahiro Ito art and that’s all that matters.

hnghgngh shoot zombie build table

http://www.minitgame.com
1 Like

note that this is a small collab involving Vlambeer’s design guy and all-star weirdo JW

::hype:: ::hype::

1 Like
1 Like