The News Grandmaster 4000

On Xbox you fully own any 360 titles gained via gold (including backwards compatible ones) so they’re always available, even if your subscription runs out. For Xbox One titles, you’re only getting a license to play the game, so they’re unavailable if you no longer have Xbox Live. If you go to the store page for an Xbox One game you got from your gold subscription, you’ll notice there’s still an option to buy it.

Game Pass games work the same way; you just have a temporary license to play certain games, which is revoked when your subscription runs out.

Hey the Plus games are bloodborne and ratchet and clank and legend of kay and mighty number nine so that’s a pretty good month.

1 Like

Ore wa mou…shindeiru

5 Likes

I see that dude is the official Game Commercial Guy of japan now.

I got hopelessly stuck in that game, though I don’t recall the specifics.

Now i can see if the PS4 version runs as shitty as the wiiU version, which it probably does, just in different ways.

1 Like

Looks great, hopefully they learned from the structural issues in Obduction and relearned a few things from Riven. Steampunk makes more sense for the genre than soft sci fi. Who knows when this will come out, but the quick turnaround after Obduction is a bit surprising.

I’m desperate for new puzzle-adventure games since only one comes out every 2 years. Nothing’s come close to Riven in terms of pure puzzles, worldbuilding, and mystery, but I keep looking. Recently played this indie-funded Myst-alike Quern that was getting praise…not as good as its sold (very weak worldbuilding, puzzles ranging from weak to OK) but better than Obduction and worth checking out if you’re a big fan of the genre.

this looks like a simple good time

1 Like

roguelite is an instant don’t-buy

like crafting or open world

2 Likes

teleglitch tho

don’t play games with mechanics

6 Likes

I was young and naive once

1 Like

Looks cool but I hope it’s not VR only.

Siren is BACK baby.

As a free to read J-only webcomic Awhoooooo

2 Likes

Wow. After Gravity Rush I didn’t think they would ever do anything with Siren but uh.

I am tempted to go back to the first PS2 one now and felt that it told its story better than Blood Curse did but for me it got hard to the point of being unplayable.

Siren is easier than you think it is. It loses a bit of that intense stress and fear once you realize that though. But that’s my best advice for playing it.

Think the AI is in a perfect surrmountable spot and it takes a dozen hours before you understand their limits.

I really like Siren!

1 Like
1 Like

valkyrie profile is cool

it’s fucking weird

I never beat it, because playing it only kind of made sense. I think I would probably like it more today, and I already liked it.