The News Grandmaster 4000

the only ones I’ve actually gotten a deal on relative to their eventual release are torment and original sin 2, hopefully this (and la mulana 2?) go on the pile

It was! I know this because I attempted it after reading 18 month old FAQs advising you build your way over to the other islands ahead of time (before getting the teleportals) to stock up on rarer materials in the early part of the game.

But alas, now you are blocked by “an invisible force”.

That Secret of Mana remake almost looks good for the low poly-ness of it but those colors are all jacked up.

1 Like

um um um into the breach is out

9 Likes

As I’ve said before I remain optimistic since BT is originally a combat game first and foremost unlike Shadowrun. I’m interested to see what the final result will look like, especially since apparently they’ve been rebalancing things around vs tabletop. I hear lighter autocannons aren’t garbage anymore resulting in crazy things like Jagermechs actually being good.

Immediately opened my txt file and added it to the list

See ya in five years Into the Breach

1 Like

damnit!

13 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

PS+ is exclusively going to give free PS4 games starting next year. I know that after a while companies want to phase old stuff out and they’ve been heading toward this with weaker and weaker ps+ freebies the last couple years but FUCK THIS IMO

fuck this specifically because I’m pretty sure this means they’re still only going to give away two free games. this and raising the price an extra $10 is annoying to me. at this point I’m paying them so I can hold on to the games they’ve given me. >:/

1 Like

Yeah I might try to blaze through all my PS+ games so I can cancel before my next renewal, though at this point I might have almost two years left thanks to me jumping on some deals

on a happier note, Where The Water Tastes Like Wine is out, and my friend Kevin wrote a bunch for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh yeah???

my friend kevin didn’t write shit

@Uglysses get your shit together kevin

5 Likes

when your ps+ subscription lapses, do the games you got via the subscription disappear forever?

i know you can’t access them if you don’t have ps+, but for some reason i thought they become accessible again if you renew.

my understanding is that they remain linked to your account but require ps+ in order to boot them up.

1 Like

This has been my experience. I got Vanquish on ps3 on a free month one time, but couldn’t access it after that month lapsed. Once I re-upped, I got it back.

1 Like

as a person whose console online subscriptions lapse very, very frequently, I can confirm that this is indeed the case on Playstation. Your free titles are no longer playable and will even disappear from your library screen once your sub runs out, but when you resub, they all come right back.

On xbox it seems to work slightly differently, though I haven’t fully probed all the details yet. Still, the short version is that it’s pretty much the same way.

1 Like

@felix all Kevins are connected to the Kevin hive mind so actually Kevin did do that.

p.s. my work got a new firewall with one fortuitous omission. Hi selectbutton!

7 Likes

Hello Kevins

1 Like