The News Grandmaster 4000

I really don’t think I want this.

I mean, I don’t know what they’re doing with it, but that feels like a safe guess.

yeah

i would like a port with the japanese voice track but i guess that means i should just dig up an ‘undub’ iso or something

as someone who only ever watched an in-depth serious no-voice let’s play of Siren 1 and 2 on dailymotion, Siren 1 is probably one of my favorite games ever made. I’ll take your word that it’s probably easier than expected, but I also find that impenetrable nature of it to be its most fascinating aspect. I’m also the rare person that thinks its very deliberately slow pace is excellent.

Siren 2 is also good but it kind of pales to the first. I try to pretend Blood Curse doesn’t exist, even though it’s completely decent on its own.

I mean one of the first things you do in blood curse is just hit a lock to break it as a statement about adventure level design. It never really follows through on that kind of promise.

I sure did play all the way through Siren 2 and mostly remember too many levels on that fucking boat and even more levels in that boring excavation site.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well i just bought Sega Saturn Game Ware 5 which according to the internet doesnt exist.

2 Likes

i feel weird contradicting you because you rule but

??

Nah dawg I want to be wrong. Well I didn’t because I don’t need more Saturn games. My research before showed there was only 3. And I had found those months ago. Now I know there is a 4th out there for me to find and that sucks! Or is great.

Ahh man this girl on the train has splatoon eyes luggage tag on her splatoon orange suitcase that is fucking cool as hell.

was hoping this was where the sentence would end because that’s a look

4 Likes

6 Likes

Bout time we had a Thing-em-up, I’m in

Now I’m really curious how the hell you control that game! The animation and sound effects are so on point but I can’t for the life of me figure out what method of input would be appropriate for that kind of movement.

What do you mean? If you just used a Nintendo 64 controller you could map the basic verbs to the face buttons, movement to the d-pad, the tendrils to the control stick, and still have an arm left over to crack open a cold boy with the old ones.

10 Likes

That took me a second

http://www.4gamer.net/games/394/G039415/20180214034/

Sorry to come with bad news but Steins;Gate Elite’s release has been changed from next week to sometime in 2018. They are working to release a better product. Thoughts and prayers in this difficult time.

English release has not been confirmed. CERN save us all.

4 Likes

There better be an English release because I know the only way I am going to make it through this thing is on a portable, and I actually have a Switch now.

1 Like

This is the remake where all of the old character and background art has been replaced with footage from the TV series and/or new animation on the same questionable quality level, right? Truly a product worth the wait.

1 Like

I really feel a kinship with this dude

let’s see what else they’ve done

oh it’s a super metroid hack named after a modern fascist party

hm

oh well

2 Likes

one day I will completely rewrite ffvi. it is my destiny