The News Grandmaster 4000

Death from sepsis caused by an infected blister.

1 Like
5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve played on that second one

1 Like

That is cool.

$10K per person per month

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bunch of stuff was shown at the playstation TGS stream but the only thing that matters to me is new footage, however little, of Vanillaware’s mecha thing:

2 Likes

Narrative Defense Force joins EDF 5 and EDF THE SHOOTING to make a grand total of three announced EDF games in development.

3 Likes

Rock Paper Shotgun sez

The development team has some strong names, though. Toshifumi Nabeshima, a long-time producer of the Armored Core mech series, is joined by folks including Metal Gear Solid and Zone of the Enders character designer Yoji Shinkawa, and Ghost in the Shell: Arise mech designer Takayuki Yanase.

Hmm.

1 Like

Look at this PS4 theme that comes with FFIX.

This is even more baller than the one that came with VII. And you get profile avatars for all the characters!

6 Likes

3 Likes

I assume this is a take on LSD: Dream Simulator, using phone numbers as random seeds? Says it was originally a phone game – what a perfect format fit for absurd dreams (and punched into from a phone pad!)

1 Like

Do Iwata’s signature hand motion in front of a switch on the day of his death and you can allow Him into your soul to use your body as an earthly avatar.

13 Likes

this is… …my heart…

1 Like
1 Like

Left Alive is a survival action game featuring shoot outs and traps set up with varied placements.
The game uses the same world and setting of the Front Mission series, chronologically taking place between Front Mission 5 and Front Mission Evolved.

4 Likes

so i just took a look at the store if IX can be bought here, and yes, indeed, you can.
then i took a look at the screenshots of this, and… uh, idk. maybe that’s just me, but this remaster seems… a bit like a cash grab. of course, i’ll dig a bit deeper later before deciding to get this, but atm, i am not convinced…