The News Grandmaster 4000

okay this is what’s gonna finally get me to start fightmans

maybe

1 Like

I misread this as new Darkstalkers and :frowning:

3 Likes

Let’s hope soup turb is the non sirlin version.

Worth it for PC online 3S via Steam rather than Fightcade or whatever but let’s not be pleasant to Capcom here - they’re on the fumes of fumes

2 Likes

And there’s unfortunately a very good chance it will be worse experience than Fightcade, still.

1 Like

On one hand, its really great to have all of these games in “arcade perfect” form.

On the other hand…will we know which games have the healthiest online? Because I would hate to spend a bunch of time on a game not many are playing.

I’d really like to play Alpha 3. But is that gonna be one of the few to get a lot of online play?

SB Fighting Street tournament, imo (did that game even have 2 player)

the original arcade version is being used, so if they mean the original original and not the deluxe cabinet, then there is no multiplayer

then it’s perfect

the only perfect thing in that game is the balance which is why it is the most boring fighting game in the world

1 Like

I mean, this is cool and is basically a mandatory purchase for anyone and everyone, but it may as well just be ST, 3S and Alpha 3. and if it isn’t perfect the people who will sustain online play are just going to stay on fightcade. SB week one tournaments need to happen or we’re all fired

2 Likes

Is fightcade stable? I’ve been interested in trying it out

Rainbow Edition or no sell.

If this collection doesn’t have Hyper Alpha 3 with the additional 3S, Darkstalkers and Marvel ISMs I’ll riot.

oh hey my friend Kevin got quoted alongside Swery and Yoko Taro!

play Mama Possum

2 Likes

The label that publishes Perturbator is going into gaming.

6 Likes
3 Likes

!!! It’s out?? (Nope, it’s out Thursday!) It’s been in development for ages since it’s handdrawn by one dude, but the demo that’s been available for the last… idk, 4 years? is extremely good. There are a couple puzzle games with similar conceits that have been released in the meantime but afaik they’ve all been about moving rooms or action frames around to move around a puzzle box or change a story, the puzzles in this are much more transformative (like framing a portrait in a ring to turn it into a subway token), like the platonic ideal of lateral thinking

4 Likes
1 Like