The News Grandmaster 4000

Adrian Chmielarz, he’s a full blown goober gabber

why can’t we have nice things

all I want is armored core

1 Like

also cue the typical souls fanboy reaction: “I REALLY HOPE THIS IS MIYAZAKI DIRECTING IT”

what if it were ~something different~

in video games, you say! I know, but!

1 Like

I might prefer if they instead rolled with the somewhat surreal style of the Otogi series for it.

My hope for From was blue skies souls and then I could probably stop playing vid games forever?

1 Like

I watched the psx livestream and it was a mistake

1 Like

:smirk:

leigh alexander wrote this and it’s very good

the hook is supposed to be that you play it like tinder (i.e. the main action is swiping left or right) but the desktop version is fine too

reigns: her majesty is SOFIA COPPOLA’S MARIE ANTOINETTE: THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOVIE

4 Likes

Reigns: Her Majesty is good. The writing is in fact nicer, and there’s a touch more direction than in the first game. It’s not at all hand-holdy or condescending; it’s more that the game hints at what it wants from you better than the first game which sometimes felt old-school FAQ-necessitatingly opaque.

Does it render the original obsolete?

if you want it to, yeah, I think you could say so

Good, I really disliked how the first one gave near-perfect information on action result and loss state distance, and how simplistic the procedural stories were. Rather, exposing those systems info uncloaks the narrative thread; it’s a similar problem as watching the Paragon/Renegade meter move in Mass Effect, removing any player thought about ethics or working through consequence.

I hope this is the few notches to good it needed.

2 Likes
1 Like

IMG_20171210_104600

IMG_20171210_104734

mobile browsing

8 Likes

Ganbare Tak Fuji!

somehow I missed that Joe Madueira’s wacky apocalypse series Darksiders 1 & 2 is actually getting a Darksiders 3 this year

2 Likes