The News Grandmaster 4000

I lol’d irl

2 Likes

i was literally just saying all i need is some decent menu music so yeah i’m sold

1 Like

unrelated but chris kholers profile there looks extremely sports writer to me

I…literally play it y’all. Can tell you everything you want to know.

2 Likes

how are the graphics

3 Likes

people on twitter are saying that the western version come with a 3 button pad? incredibly stupid if true

yeah i’ve only read one place that said 3 button for the west version, but that is a dealbreaker if you can’t plug any old usb controller (read: a usb 6 button genesis/saturn pad) into the thing. then again, the JP mega drive version is probably going to be the one we’d all want anyway.

emulation has to be really good for me to be interested, though. i have a full genesis rom set running through launchbox, with whatever controller I want to use. and the mega sg exists if you want to go premium.

While it sucks they’re sold separately I cannot imagine that they will not be compatible with the other retrobit controllers.

@Rudie tested them and said they were Retrobit, he might know more than I.

Rudie reiterating impressions

• 90% sure the controller (USB) are just the ones from retrobit (and felt as solid as the real thing)
  • mode button brings up OS Menu
  • save states load states
  • the menu music is incredible
  • the emulation seemed great and beautiful
  • I want one
5 Likes

Does the Japanese Mega Drive version have 3 or 6 button controllers?

4 Likes

it processes blasts i thought this myth was busted

1 Like

the guy who made cart life released his 19th century typing romance game

5 Likes

Unless it’s an April Fools joke, Granzella is kickstarting an R-Type Final 2.

5 Likes

Granzella put more effort into their April Fool’s jokes than their regular output so it’s difficult to tell, for sure. They could always be gauging reactions, like Arika did with Fighting EX Layer.

I miss Richard

1 Like

the game looks cool but the first thing on the developer’s twitter is them complaining about property taxes so i’m wandering lol

6 Likes

well, no property taxes in communism

2 Likes