The News Grandmaster 4000

I think his point is that the idea of actively debating between the specific bidding offers of 20 years punishment vs. 25 years punishment on someone’s life is depressing. Like, they’re arguing whether or not to spare 5 years of a man’s life when they both admit he’s guilty; that’s depressing in its pettiness.

3 Likes

I mean it sounds like the person whose dead here was actually murdered by your heroes in blue nedge

No, I don’t expect you will.

save your pointless obstinacy for an actual enemy, you’re wasting your time chasing ghosts

Does this mean no more “I remember when, back on insert credit” posts then

Let’s stop this particular train right here, if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

but they’re the only two people on the forum who sound like something out of The Searchers when they fight

3 Likes

the market price of an Artifact fullset has actually gone up slightly somehow since the announcement Valve made today that they weren’t going to do anything for what Valve says is “a significant amount of time” (i.e. biblical)

guys, Artifact

delete this

1 Like

speculative collector value. christ, it’s perfect in its insular, imitative religiosity

1 Like

The Megadrive Mini is good.

Fucking Herzog Zwei Sega Ages Y’all.

Fucking G-Loc.

And as heard on a Hinge Problems Shinobi Arcade.

1 Like

Huh, that’s interesting… apparently Wonder Boy is included as well, but I was fairly sure the reason they took the games off the Switch Mega Drive collection was because Sega let the rights lapse and someone else snapped them up

Nice to see someone adapting the character design aesthetic from The Last Express finally

4 Likes

Edit: I just noticed that they have a link to a demo:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azq3i1odfndjj28/CombustionDemo.rar?raw=1

9 Likes

The aesthetic is A+++ and it’s from Norwegian communists who want to feed the poor with the rich so sign me up

3 Likes

What the hell that looks outrageously cool

Cat Shit 2077

2 Likes

M2 doing the software for it. Yuzo Koshoro on the menu music.

Probably just gonna give in and buy this thing.

3 Likes

ACAB

All
Cats
Are
Beautiful (Bastards)

7 Likes