The News Grandmaster 4000

Alas, the closest thing you’ll find is Guybrush is an assist in the Card Sagas Wars prototype.

no

they need to make a full throttle/cars crossover

[ user was banned for this post ]

10 Likes

Get out of here Stalker

1 Like

1 Like

vvvvvv => v<^>vv

1 Like

I’m thinking Fez but a different axis of rotation

Which funge is this

1 Like

There’s a super cool game called Jumpman that does that rotation gimmick. Check it out

2 Likes

I can’t believe nobody dropped this in here:

Bloodlines is getting a sequel??

2 Likes

https://thelettervsixtim.es/

I’m extremely curious to know if Vampire: The Masquerade can make any sense outside of the '90s

But that teaser felt very good (note that a teaser like that is an outsourced movie that probably only had the input of the creative director, art director, and lead writer…and millions of dollars. It’s crazy how much people spend just to convince suits who don’t understand games you know what you’re doing by making something nonrepresentative)

2 Likes

One thing from the previews is the idea of different types of blood having different effects (which is something I feel could have potentially highly problematic connotations) which turned up in the new edition of the RPG.

I thought that felt weird, and seeing this, I bet it was a mechanic from the video game that the tabletop game was required to use. Especially considering how many other changes felt like a spoiled fan finally getting to make his fanfic cannon.

I also hate basically every change they made to the setting, and think that any vampire computer game would be way more fun if it was a 90s period piece that represented the game at it’s height of popularity.

But I have a lot of very strong opinions on all the bullshit the new White Wolf tried to pull, so that isn’t surprising.

1 Like

Welp.

the important thing is it isn’t cancelled and we’re still getting the first home port of motor raid

2 Likes

Trailer: “This city will bleed you dry.”
My wife: “Aren’t they talking about Seattle?”

1 Like

suda51 is going to be writing a dlc story mode for fire pro world

10 Likes

I feel like every time I hear someone talk about the new Vampire it’s always about how problematic it’s sounding, whether it’s the people working on it or additional material being added to the lore, or the framing of people’s identities.

this and the continued privitization of the yerba buena park (the park across the street that’s actually public that most people spend their time when not at moscone) by UBM and GDC have made me glad I didn’t actually spend money to go to the conference officially

lost levels has been better than gdc for years

3 Likes