The News Grandmaster 4000

That’s the one!

Capcom’s Hideaki Itsuno apparently considered making Dragon’s Dogma 2 rather than Devil May Cry 5, as reported in a recent interview.

This is how I’m feeling internally after reading Dragon’s Dogma got passed over for fucking Devil May Cry.

4 Likes

holy crap i havent thought about that video since high school

1 Like

For the three people who are still jazzed about Dropmix - apparently the latest cards have Miami Sound Machine’s “Conga,” which seems like an insanely good choice.

1 Like

I have been frothing over Dropmix since it came out but haven’t yet had the chance to pick it up. Still waiting for the syzygy of available-funds-vs-sale-price.

1 Like

Wait, they’re still putting out cards for Dropmix?

Nice.

Well, Fangamer basically just reached into my wallet and plucked out $40.

Where’s the dumb purchases thread when you need it.

5 Likes

Yeah, surprisingly enough. Seems they’re skipping the little card packs this time for the big sets, though I could be wrong.

I’m okay with that. CCG-style selling for this game sucks.

1 Like

This was me today with the Streets of Rage 2 reissue on Data Discs.

1 Like

3 Likes

Also up on itch:

Slightly more expensive, but comes with an Android version as well, and developers often get a much better cut of sales on itch.

3 Likes

Oh shit it’s my childhood dream game mashup of Privateer and Doom (well, this looks a little more Wolf3D but I’ll take it)

1 Like

The follow up to Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold we always needed

5 Likes

what kind of rich parents shit is this

5 Likes

net artist i worked with once and pal Molly Soda has made a vidya game

4 Likes

oh come on, this looks neat

as an adjunct art school prof, my job is probably going to get replaced by the sequel to this game within 5 years.

8 Likes

This stuff always impressed me. I always thought it was an absurd amount of tedious work redoing old windows/Netscape etc interfaces.

2 Likes

The secret is depression + an ADHD med prescription >:-)

4 Likes