The News Grandmaster 4000

The PS4 port was actually announced just today. It supports 4K but I won’t buy it until it has HDR.

5 Likes

That’s funny. Just the other night, I searched for news on a possible port and came up empty.

Looking forward to it for sure.

what a scumbag

cool
7 Likes

Ew at hitting a switch at one side of a level to get to a switch on the other side of the level to get through a barrier back on the first side of the level

7 Likes

Yeah I just read about that. I know nothing is proven yet but I believe everything scummy about Pitchford, he’s just that kind of person

everytime Gearbox comes up in gossip there’s an undertone of ‘things are different there’ that reads as cover for a gross culture

That sounds about right

2 Likes

@u_u Taiwanese Silent Hill??

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s the folks who made Detention (highly recommended if ‘Taiwanese Silent Hill’ sounds cool to you, too), and this looks like a big step up to me. I’m excited.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I thought the first Faith game had nice atmosphere, but I remember reaching the house in a couple attempts and not getting inside. I don’t remember exactly what I found too confusing or too difficult, though.

Faith was so amusingly goofy, it was pretty cool.

but fuck fixedsys.

Dunno why folks get their hopes up.

Even if Nintendo delivers, it’ll be another drip-feed.

breath of fire 2 tho

1 Like

It’s welcome news but you just know Nintendo is going to do some dumb shit like charge you extra on top of the regular subscription prices to access SNES stuff.

I mean I hope they don’t. And I’m not even that upset about the drip feeding with the NES games if it means there’s actual curation involved beyond just “do we have the rights to release this, can we get the rights easily?”. The SP versions of select NES games they’ve been doing is a neat thing I’d like to see more of.

Your link is messed up. Here:

I’ll delete my post if you edit yours.

Anyway, cool.

1 Like

You have defeated me and so it is my post that must be deleted.

7 Likes