The News Grandmaster 4000

onimusha is out on psn

2 Likes

Wow, this looks intriguing.

initially scheduled for a 2014 release, this is apparently actually for realsies coming out on the 30th
3 Likes

The slow death of videogame auteurs continues. I think Suda will join the likes of Kouji Okada, Tomonobu Itagaki, Hironobu Sakaguchi, Cliffy B, etc. I think we all had a feeling this would bomb and it certainly feels like an end-point of sorts for me personally.

4 Likes

this looks great. period perfect production values.

whoa

Get it before it goes away. Outside of missing the intro seems like it is good to go.

5 Likes

How did they program the ending? Last I heard still no one knows exactly how it’s triggered

1 Like
1 Like

lol

That comments section is a real trip, like 200 aspiring youtube screamers looking for excuses to link their shitty reaction videos.

5 Likes

PT legit made me spike a controller into a hardwood floor, other sisbros were witness to this

3 Likes

staring into the abyss

i was severely underwhelmed by PT, but i think it’s cool and it’s cool that people are trying to preserve it.

hasn’t almost every suda51 game been received with mixed reception, to the point that every game associated with his name could be interpreted as the end of grasshopper? don’t think this eurojanker review is necessarily representative of the game.

2 Likes

Yikes.

5 Likes

Everything about that game makes me cringe more.

1 Like

what…is that…

1 Like

today’s Earthbound-successor that reveals unkind truths about its creators that weren’t intended

(YIIK)

2 Likes