The News Grandmaster 4000

http://bluemaxima.org/flashpoint/
1 Like

Nhozdyve from the Black Mirror episode Bandersnatch is playable

2 Likes
4 Likes

I want this guy and richard garriot to kill each other in single combat out on the field

11 Likes

[The chivalric code] comes down to ‘“be a nice person please’”.

uh-huh

sure pal

and this is the guy who loved 2000 AD so much and bought them out of failing?

even if their owner is a giant smelly nerd, rebellion have done a ton of good for uk comics.

1 Like

cancelled

1 Like

I haven’t watched this yet but Kota Ibushi’s boyfriend (and New Japan Pro Wrestling world champ) Kenny Omega collaborated with Toby Fox to make some graps-themed Undertale video thing?

Kenny if you’re reading this and you want a gamedev to make a promo video for next year’s Wrestle Kingdom hit me up. Also make an account and bloodpotion all my selfies in the vanity pic thread thanks

11 Likes

Undertale was his GOTY on the Giant Bomb list he wrote this year (with Xavier Woods), so seems like it’s still on his mind

7 Likes

Can someone give me the background/context for this?

And in case you don’t know, the CEO of Stardock is a gamer goober. Who released bees in his office where people are allergic to bees as “an experiment.” Also alleged sexual harassment.

In conclusion, don’t give Stardock any money in their current humble bundle.

11 Likes

i got this person confused with brandon wardell for a minute

2 Likes

lookin good

5 Likes

Ooooooh those are some choice quotes from the judge.

Eat shit, Wardell

I am trying to remember if this is one I KSed as an 8bit game a thousand years ago.

not to be all negative and whatnot, but

not really feeling the double jump in this. at least, from the stage being demo’d, it feels extraneous. maybe it has some purpose or better implementation in other stages.

otherwise, looks kind of like a more Treasure-y Contra (moreso than Hard Corps, i mean). i’m intrigued!

do most videogames have double jumps in them now because of the growing societal fear of commitment? in this essay, i will

20 Likes

What the fuck how’d you get into my Dropbox

3 Likes