The News Grandmaster 4000

Yeah they have a good case to fuck you pay me to Epic.

1 Like

How much does it cost to purchase the Carlton dance anyways?

88% of revenue

2 Likes
5 Likes

I want these types of games to be good…so badly…maybe jojo will save us all…

4 Likes

Not feeling it at all - Eyes of Heaven was bad

1 Like

Freak how the hell is there already English news.

Excited about this for some reason! I haven’t touched VIII

Well, we played the demo of 8 long enough to say “this sure is a Vita game on the PS4”, so maybe this one will be a PS4 game?

Still wanna play 8 though.

2 Likes

8 was pretty rad, it was my first time playing an Ys game. It felt very breezy, fast and laid back, I guess to me it is like the OutRun of action RPGs

By golly does the story go off the deep end of weird in the second half though, it’s hilarious

1 Like

the second half of ys viii’s plot is amazing. you just suddenly go from “people shipwrecked on an island with dinosaurs” to this story that’s completely insane, even by rpg standards

1 Like

I love Ys but man I really want them to confirm the Cold Steel 3/4 English releases.

Should we be expecting NISA disaster releases for all future Falcom games?

1 Like

I believe NISA only got to handle the last game because they promised a simultaneous worldwide release, so it likely depends on if Falcom A) still desires that as strongly and B) has any faith left in NISA after they failed spectacularly last time.

2 Likes

1 Like

I love that this game about trying to drag your shitty car to the finish line against extremely aggressive AI and realistic damage modeling now lets you do so in the snow

1 Like

bahahahahaha this is what the title screen looks like now

2 Likes

There are currently FIVE SNK Pop Up Shops in Tokyo. That Chinese Company that owns SNK has to be gunning for something.

Anyways among the things on offer are

Paper MVS cabinets filled with candy
Geese Howard Soy Sauce
A cool ass jacket I can’t find

Oh the SNK online shop has a fukubukuro hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Edit: Reading the description on the itch page makes this seem way less interesting. Oh well. Catchy tune in the trailer :musical_note:

1 Like