The News Grandmaster 4000

Far Cry 6 in the suburbs and when your character randomly doubles over it’s not malaria, it’s a kidney stone.

2 Likes

Prequel, not that it matters all that much.

The whole BG&E2 thing’s quite interesting if you know the development history of the first one, as that whole open planetary system thing is what they were aiming to do back in 2002, before settling for what we effectively got.

tired: Geralt in Smash

wired: Geralt with the Princess Crown on

inspired: Geralt in Mario Party

6 Likes
1 Like

More cursed by the second.

3 Likes

This would unfortunately just play into CDPR’s already regretfully horny tendencies

Man CD Projekt Red is like the worst name for a development studio

4 Likes

But it’s fun if you say it “proyekt”

2 Likes

“Seh deh proyekt”

1 Like

I love the line “business is my business and business is booming” :+1:

once a dead man always a dead man

this is so giving me Jet Set Radio vibes

Gender swapping is the only acceptable horniness 2019 imo

3 Likes

I’m all for horniness of any kind, go ahead

1 Like

Important Dragula News.

2 Likes

So the Epic Games store is here and surprise, they’re even bigger assholes than Valve. Joke’s on you if you thought this would bring much needed balance to the force/competition that will benefit consumers.

There are no customer reviews, Epic is against them

Refunds are harder to get than on Steam

And now we’ve got to worry about “exclusives” on the PC as well because apparently that’s something Epic is paying developers for

The world sucks sometimes. Corporate entities with hundreds of millions of dollars suck all the time

2 Likes

itch.io ok

Toups?

4 Likes

Judge Eyes has a lot of games in it.

2 Likes

i hope ollie king will get ported to one of these games one day. maybe if judge eyes zero takes place in 2003 and is about trying to catch a weed dealer who is the bassist for a sludge metal band

2 Likes

>:(

1 Like