The News Grandmaster 4000

cool

1 Like

paging @idiot

2 Likes

I want to like this but can anyone convince me that this isn’t just a vaporwave skinned We Happy Few

1 Like

All this time I had thought it was just the successor the Emperor’s SaGa but this is a regular old RPG, huh? That’s actually pretty neat. Kawazu seems to be able to do anything so I expect this to get the traditional SquareEnix ugly mobile-to-console ports at some point.

also apparently monhun world is all decked out with christmas lights which is another good reason to sign back up for plus

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

more tactics is good. Shame about that whole Exvius thing though

1 Like

If anything could make F2P mobile games work it’s a good tactics game

As someone who has never seen The Walking Dead, I’ve gotta be honest - this all comes off as super fucking corny.

But hey - Julia and Marduk are on the way, and that’s alright by me.

Just give us Kiryu already, goddammit.

7 Likes

no save him for the new virtua fighter that’s never coming out :frowning:

8 Likes

Terrified that Negan will really click with me and be my main tbh

Canonically, he might have played a lot of 2 and 5, so he’s already really up on the VF plot, which is just “your character plays VF”.

2 Likes

I was hoping that he would kill Paul. Can we kill Paul for good

Also Voldo in SC, I hate Voldo. Good thing they made him bottom tier in 6 though

not news but i’m always here for an OHRRPGCE game on Steam.

4 Likes

I see these guys live every year and holy shit was this year’s particularly amazing. They had a Gwar-style band and everything.

1 Like

Put Dominic Toretto in soul calibur cowards

7 Likes

Dom versus Kiryu is the battle then ends with the manliest of hugs ever in a game.

4 Likes