The News Grandmaster 4000

yay. thanks

You joke but Iā€™d play that

Then you can play Steins;Gate Zero which is great!

EU PSN doesnā€™t seem to get Steins;Gate so I am safe.

1 Like
3 Likes

anybody here speak Russian?

Or are they Ukrainian?

Seems like it has real english subtitles (not autotranslated).

oh! thanks

summary:

• they had money troubles
  • theyā€™ll release Pathologic 2 in 3 parts; first the Haruspex main character, then Bachelor and Changeling characters later.
  • they changed their thinking after viewing Steam response to Remastered, Marble Nest, and the Pathologic 2 alpha: ā€˜these days, people arenā€™t willing to put as much time into a single gameā€™
  • ā€˜games must become more comfortable than weā€™d likeā€™ (this is an amazing sentence)
  • Pathologic 2 was too player-directed, now theyā€™re adding more player guidance, make it less ā€˜back-breakingly hardā€™

No date for first chapter, Haruspex, but itā€™s supposedly ā€˜closeā€™

Iā€™m verr excited!

5 Likes

The Bachelor, @HOBO is in this? I feel a lawsuit coming on

1 Like

the Bachelor is an expert on thanatology

Bachelor may neither gather herbs nor trade with Worms. However, the Bachelor can gamble on rat racing or fight in the Circle of Suok for rewards.

yeah, thatā€™s a bit too close for comfort

7 Likes

lol thatā€™s great!

How does he make Stree Overlord pills without gathering herbs

The video is in russian

More like the circle of suck amirite

1 Like

I get them the same way I get almost everything I own: in the mail, as a surprise, from secret admirers who may also be huge perverts.

5 Likes

A E S T H E T I C

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m a little relieved this is happening. Say what you want about Way forward but if they handle the technical and leave the creative to Iga and Co. then Iā€™m fairly confident this wonā€™t be a diaster. Looking forward to this more than ever now.

2 Likes

Looks awesome and just thick with aesthetic

Wonder if they can sway Iga and Co. to go to that really good looking, all cel-shaded look that the community voted against (!), even as just an extra.

I mean, their technical prowess at ā€œmaking pretty good feeling gamesā€ is key, but dang I wish theyā€™d gone with that look :frowning:

1 Like

Oh hey I backed the first kickstarter for this which they followed up with a second kickstarter for more money and that was 5 years ago.

3 Likes