The News Grandmaster 4000

I say this everytime Sonic is in a car but holy shit I get angry whenever Sonic is in a car.

3 Likes

sonicline

18 Likes

I am shaking

1 Like

Even if Sonic got in a Flintstones car?

9 Likes

look we’ve been through this, sonic drives in a car when racing because he’s the fastest thing alive and the only way it would be fair is if he’s in a car like everyone else or he would always win

this is the canon explanation

8 Likes

Rob Zachny re: Fallout 76 on the waypoint pod: It’s like… what if Daggerfall but worse.

1 Like

Guess the backlash worked.

1 Like
1 Like

how is this one Ubisoft team so actually responsive and well-intentioned

These civ intros are so good I showed them to my girlfriend once. I still get choked up when that girl goes to space or becomes president. So nice.

Brandon has translated a video on the history of Umihara Kawase, which includes prototype videos:

5 Likes

The kind of world music, end of history, globalized tech progress “Civ opening cinematic” is: classic; beautiful; utterly at odds with the backstabbing competitive bullshittery that actually composes Civ gameplay. I actually think these cinematics are hugely responsible for all the people who, like me, play Civ wrong by turning down the difficulty and avoiding war and trying to play it like a city builder

7 Likes

incredible looking

i mean if we are just spitballin’ here maybe I am not super jazzed about dual character swap zelda puzzling as the meat of a game but man wow look at that whipped buttery spread water those freshly wood fired pizza lighting fxs and them extra smooth hummus motion tween arcs

oh here you are sir did you order the nintendo superdisc 32x mana mother smoothie as a little baby years ago here you are sir here is your smoothie we vitablitzed your dreams and there was a little extra so we put it in a to go cup for your doggies of course all our ingredients are healthy for doggies too and the lid is also a disposable bowl no thank you sir the pleasure is ours

8 Likes

maybe pretty enough to overcome the game’s writing

1 Like

https://gamejolt.com/games/lost-in-vivo/191123
1 Like

this sounds like asmr the videogame. from the pitter patter of the footsteps to the text scroll, very aesthetically pleasing

2 Likes

this looks great but I’m kind of tired of games (both indie and otherwise) abusing filters and post-processing to create the like over or undersaturated “aesthetic” look

it’s rarely used tastefully, I’m tired of everything looking like it has a cheap instagram filter over it!

4 Likes

how can you survive in 2018

2 Likes
1 Like