The News Grandmaster 4000

Dear Toups (and anyone else),

Please tell me if you think Moon Fields abuses this reprehensible technique. I am serious.

Thanks

From what I have seen of it, it is far from being a bad offender.

6 Likes

ah yes, now this is true authentic videogame visual production

1 Like

I’ve always preferred Master of Orion to Civ not just because I find the space theme less dull but because it plays up ruthless empire-building a lot more. Even the peaceful victory condition of getting voted emperor of the galaxy is about bribery, undermining other empires without them noticing you’re doing it, and realpolitik alignment.

1 Like

I dunno, I think Civ deliberately opens the space to be able to appeal to both kinds of players. What it loses in depth it gains in breadth.

1 Like

2 Likes

alpha centauri is best civ game.

2 Likes

that’s a weird nickname you have for Civ 1 on the SNES with the SNES mouse

3 Likes

I am so glad a game told me to poke a statue morning an aborted or died young child.

1 Like

Take-Two has abandoned the trademark for Agent. No idea if this means the project itself is truly cancelled or if it will reemerge eventually under a new name, logo, etc.

1 Like

Real Just Cause 4 ads

4 Likes

I thought this was going to be a Metroid Prime clone and I’m a little disappointed it’s not

1 Like

I thought it was going to be a Space Hulk 2-like so we all got owned lol

2 Likes

I didn’t have any preconceived notions about it and I am 100% for it, whatever it ends up being.

1 Like

It WOULD be cool to finally get a good 40K videogame

1 Like

DOW1 and 2 are arguably good and Space Marine was a fun ride.

2 Likes

I do worry about Chiitan our sweet baby. They hurt themselves so much for our amusement.