The News Grandmaster 4000

You could easily define this forum as ā€œa place where everyone agrees this is trueā€

4 Likes
5 Likes

finally, everybody can huddle around the television at parties and play season of the sakura and princess maker 2.

4 Likes

The axe ia a trendsetter/predicted this before. in the year 2018.

We surely must have taken a wromg path somewhere in the pastā€¦

1 Like

lol

Canā€™t I just buy a Raspberry Pi, an enclosure, gamepad, keyboard, and mouse, 3D print a faceplate, install Armbian, buy 30+ games, build the source for ARM or install/configure in DOSBox for each and every game, create a menu system with game art, and tell everyone about it at parties?

No.

21 Likes
1 Like

I believe these people are competing with Linux port beggers for the most vocal dozen folks on the internet.

1 Like
3 Likes

It should just be all shareware games.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a little psyched for sunset overdrive PC this weekend though I was planning on trying spiderman at some point before the end of the year still and too many insomniac open worlds at a clip can make jack a dull boy so I guess weā€™ll see

1 Like

I found Sunset Overdrive surprisingly dull in the couple hours I put into it, falling into Microsoft-flavored Corporate Punk more than the SunnyD Punk it wanted to be.

But that wholesome tone was perfect in Spider-Manā€™s world, so Iā€™d jump on that first.

1 Like

so nice to have a single person I trust to provide feedback on every single big game

4 Likes

what a hellscape Iā€™ve constructed for myself

11 Likes

if itā€™s any consolation I just realized I made a reference to the shining because of watching ready player one on the plane last night so Iā€™m just gonna go back to reading the new yorker in the tub

3 Likes
1 Like

Did we all just watch RPO on the plane? I did. Rudie did. You did. It didnā€™t make me any less angry on a plane, but that anger was a nice distraction.

there was a cute lady sitting next to me who was kind of chatty and I spent like 50% of the film in a constant cringe but I at least reassured myself that she couldnā€™t hear the dialogue

1 Like