The News Grandmaster 4000

I gotta know more about that. Is that on youtube?

It is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWTmSFcxSu0 I remember even then not thinking it was very funny for them but it was still a treat to see for free crammed in there with I dunno, the Parappa the Rapper demo or whatever else.

1 Like

this is just a distraction from Johhny Turbo not porting Edward Randy, which is we all know is the single greatest game ever created

3 Likes

No Bubsy 3D, but at least there is a game that uses the Bubsy 3D engine.

Also seriously, Rainbow Six? COME ON.

toshinden though? I mean…

Japanese dev @rael16x releases the ROM for caravan STG “OMEGA BLAST” for Mega Drive 30th anniversary.

2 Likes

3 Likes

b-b-b-b-brand recognition

3 Likes

Given how many comments I’ve seen on the PS Blog and elsewhere have folks listing all the games with comments like “Toshinden: never heard of it, GTA: uncontrollable hooting , Intelligent Qube: lol wut, Puzzle Fighter: is this a typo, Rainbow Six: HELL YEAH BAY-BEE” I think this makes sense.

4 Likes

The kids are not all right

1 Like

Like how do kids even know to care about Rainbow Six. Siege I guess? Surely no one cares about Vegas, which was the last one(s) before that.

definitely siege, siege is huge (and actually great unlike every other popular online shooter)

2 Likes

this existing somehow makes even less sense than last year’s bubsy game

also if it’s just a runner (from the makers of Runner™) it might actually somehow be by default the only Bubsy game that is reliablty controllable on a basic level

i mean it’s still aesthetically hideous but

8 Likes

lol

11 Likes

it’s not a bug, it’s a feature

8 Likes

Makes sense that a game about the apocalypse would have a button that just nukes the whole thing

4 Likes

Toby Fox is doing…something

3 Likes

The Undertale Twitter account has started acting up over the last 24 hours, and they just posted links to something new that is implied to incorporate player-driven input for the next 24 hours. It appears to require PC or Mac; it is suggested that this may be a spinoff game which was previously mentioned as a possible Kickstarter outcome.

http://www.deltarune.com

2 Likes

All I’ll say is, if you like Undertale then this is worth downloading.

3 Likes

came here to post this, oh well

1 Like