The News Grandmaster 4000

The company also confirms that it only plans to release this collection in North America and Europe, and not in Japan.

3 Likes

Fighting Vipers and Motor Raid are getting PS4 ports!

2 Likes

Port last bronx

4 Likes

To switch

3 Likes

You cowards

8 Likes

Indies Doing What Nintendonā€™t, Volume 24

1 Like

Even Nintendo is more metal than that

1 Like

Apparently you can download some (most?) PS4 and PS2 (The PS4 versions) games via PSNow.

I have a lot of feelings for this thing that should be right but I donā€™t expect to be right. Also I want the PSClassic to be a portal to PSNow, butā€¦ I also want the PSTV to be a thing, too.

2 Likes

The Gardens Between came out yesterday and it looks pretty rad. It was made by some folks who work in the same building Iā€™m temporarily working in atm, so itā€™s been cool to see it develop.
1 Like

maybe by the holidays

Sorry for the late reply, but what do you mean by this?

Heā€™s probably talking about this:

Ah I guess I should be a little clearer. I mean the Persona makers going CAN YOU BELIEVE A DUDE WOULD SLEEP WITH A DUDE (that looks like a lady.). Isnā€™t she cute wink wink. Would love to see whatā€™s between her legs wink wink wink. Woah sheā€™s like hyper feminine and your dream woman wink wink.

There was like 10 pages of coverage and outside of the suggestive imagery the west has gotten they have an interview that goes ā€œI Think everyone is going to be pretty surprised by Rin wink wink hahahaā€.

I had a real good time with Catherine years ago and could overlook the lol trans in it. But the developers that have said ā€œMen and Women can never be friendsā€ I full expect them to fuck this up beyond belief.

Nevermind that Vincent is cleared of his infedelity and lying because demons. Whoops spoilers for a 8 year old game.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Iā€™m probably still going to play the game because the first one has such a bizarre approach to itā€™s trans character that it might be interesting in a similar vein, but Iā€™m def ready to ignore it if it does end up being real gross.

Agree with the commentator that this should be by the Yakuza team with Kiryu voicing the Kaban-chan equivalent.

1 Like

Is anybody a big fan of Cotton? She really seems to get around these days. Latest is that she will be playable in the new Umihare Kawase game

I think itā€™s because Success is publishing it?
Not sure how she became an DLC episode in Trouble Witches though.

3 Likes

the what now