The News Grandmaster 4000

So is the next one going to be E-1Y5IUM or something

1 Like

Y’all acting like Sega Japan and Sega America haven’t been in non-talking terms for 30 years.

The Genesis collection hasn’t come here and as far as I know isn’t.

As long as they can keep thinking of leetspeak afterlives, I’ll keep buying 'em

2 Likes

Meanwhile at Sega

Megadrive/Genesis Mini pushed to 2019. Will have simultaneous international release. Strangely they said they are working with the original HW makers and developers to improve the quality. Hmm! Think they are throwing out that atgames shit.

If it had dualshock controllers with pressure sensitive buttons and the controller’s cable connection wasn’t some rinky dink mini-usb thing that constantly disconnects everytime you breathe I’d want one just to have the controller for pc

I’d still rather a Master System mini, but that’s never gonna happen

1 Like

Oh dear

rondo of blood and symphony of the night age rated for ps4 in korea

https://www.grac.or.kr/Statistics/Popup/Pop_StatisticsDetails.aspx?e5a74a09dfc731e9144e313414791aefa6c813a6a053e8e5ec12581d53453bb0

2 Likes

you should get/prefer Sega Ages over the D3t collection because Sega Ages is being made by M2 and that alone is worth 8 bucks a title (ignoring that Sega Ages is already confirmed for doing non-Gen/MD titles)

that collection has a nice front end and a decent amount of options but I trust M2’s insane level of dedication (like, they remade Fantasy Zone 2 for System-16 hardware. as in, they also burned the game to a S16 board and ran it at an event. you can even emulate this version in MAME)

also a just God would have them working on the MD Mini now

2 Likes

also I thought @Rudie would be more excited for Sega Ages since they’re porting Columns 2

Do we know which version of Rondo yet?

Ahh fuck yeah throws all other video games in the ocean jumps after them doesn’t return to the surface.

2 Likes

not yet

Grandia 1 coming to PC.

• Enhanced details to UI, sprites, and texture art.
  • Addition of MSAA, bloom, normal mapping, and blur effects

If you can turn some of this stuff off then okay. okay.

• Japanese Audio & English Subtitles
  • Utilizing PS1 & Sega Saturn source code

OKAY

3 Likes

Okay OKAY just take muh money

romasaga 3 early 2019 for all of the platforms in japan

• some mobile free to play thing with characters from 1-3
2 Likes

Master System Converter Mini adaptor that fits on top of the Mega Drive Mini :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

So shoe-in capcrossover by now but I can’t even be mad.

1 Like