The News Grandmaster 4000

Kimura Takuya after all. I guess they’re banking on him being able to draw in the sales, particularly the female demographic.

He’s well past it though

You wanted to say that Kimura has a new haircut, i corrected that for you.

For those who do not recognize this - have you ever heard of sayonara zetsubou sensei?..

I have, fwiw

1 Like

Putting it in Kamurocho for the 11th goddamn time is a real kick in the pants.

Have they said it’s Kamuro and not Kabuks.

I show Lady Rude the trailer and 30 seconds in she went “This is just Hero.”

Yeah, the press release on All Games Delta says Kamurocho and mentions that a major character in the game is a captain of a family in the Tojo, so it’s Yakuza canon.

Link: https://www.allgamesdelta.net/2018/09/yakuza-studio-announces-project-judge.html

2 Likes

And went to read the Japanese site yep!

1 Like

i hope they make RGG version of Hanzawa Naoki next. I don’t know how but…

This Week’s Famitsu has freaking 46 pages of Steins;Gate coverage. That’s insane.

2 Likes

In case anyone is still trying to snag a SNES Classic, they’re currently in stock at Amazon. I just ordered one so I can hack it and emulate games for Snexploration Squad with good UX and a solid replica controller.

The hacking process is super simple, and when you’re done the games look and function just as nicely as the default games it comes with.

1 Like

4 Likes

New House of The Dead in Japanese Arcades next week! Yay!

Edit:by next week I mean today :0

2 Likes

I really tickled that they’re still making lightgun cabs somehow

1 Like

KATAMARI DAMACY IS GETTING REMASTERED AND PORTED TO SWITCH

8 Likes

new Animal Crossing announced for Switch next year

3 Likes

didn’t think it was possible to have my heart immediately break and restore like that between the Smash announcement and this

1 Like

I definitely closed the window out of anger when I saw the smash stuff and missed the announcement