The News Grandmaster 4000

In the upcoming rerelease of NSMBU Toadette will be able to transform into Peach “Peachette”, which answers and raises so many questions about the nature of mushroom people that I don’t even know where to begin.

4 Likes

you know I was confused enough as a child and watching the Super Mario Bros Movie that for a while I thought this was how it worked, that Peach represented a royal strain of the fungoids.

3 Likes

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP

BATTLE CIRCUIT IS GETTING PORTED

GOD IS REAL AND JUST

6 Likes

New Fumito Ueda game in development. On the same scale as Ico/SotC/Last Guardian. No timescale for release, obv.

5 Likes

katamari is also coming out on pc

1 Like
8 Likes

I don’t watch these Nintendo marketing thingies but it was fun watching everyone on twitter lose their fucking minds over Nintendo nonchalantly introducing the world to their new experiments in body horror.

Hope these work with New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe.

I am honestly angry that 8 is not included for some reason, but at least this will give me an excuse to play X-2

3 Likes

Yeah it’s weird because I don’t think VIII got a current gen version on PS4 either while those other FFs all have.

obviously they’ve been making an extensive HD remaster this whole time

2 Likes

The Final Fantasy VII Remake is revealed… and it’s actually Final Fantasy VIII.

6 Likes

Why can’t we just have VIII-2: Dimensionia Laguna or whatever and get it over with

8 Likes

do not question our fungi royalty

10 Likes

The Katamari remaster is funny because every Katamari sequel has been a remaster/remix of the first, I guess

When’s Wattam

2 Likes

Oh I remembered I called for a Damacy remake in this very thread so I don’t want to be negative about it, I just personally don’t care. Katamari needs to be brought to a new generation of gamers and a Switch & PC version is a good vehicle.

3 Likes

I wonder if it will have any keyboard & mouse support.

I can’t wait for it to be reviewed negatively by disappointed trackball mouse users.

1 Like

capcom belt action collection key art

special physical release

1 Like

I’m just

it’s 2018 and there’s fucking new art of Pink Ostrich and Mack the Knife

that LE is mighty tempting

2 Likes

BELT ACTION Collection

6 Likes