Switch! (Part 2)

I was gonna make a joke about how Miyamoto was still making salary for all the years he worked at Nintendo then remembered Sakurai has their own company contracting to Nintendo and well need to lie down because I couldn’t do the mental calculations on 1st part success game by contractor pay.

Apparently there was some European retail leak for some sorta Arkham Collection coming to Switch. Wouldn’t be surprised if that gets a hot ten seconds.

Can’t wait for it to be those ugly UE4 reworks from a few years back, and for WB to continue ignoring the janky but still best game in the series, Origins :frowning:

1 Like

11 Likes

mother 4

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Mother 3 to finally receive a proper, localized Earthbound title, like “Earthbound Endings” or some nonsense.

4 Likes

Time for me to totally flip out for the rest of the day and then face crushing disappointment around 5:23PM EST.

5 Likes

hobonichi techo cover with a pocket sized for switch lite

5 Likes

So I’m still spending money on Mario Kart 8.

3 Likes

I’d spend money on another mission mode :frowning:

1 Like

PDF of the old Earthbound Player’s Guide.

6 Likes

mother 4: How I met your mother
mother 4 father
mother 4: becoming mother
mother 4: we need a new smash character
mother 4: oh we’ll make it but never localize it
mother 4: Just pirate it, fuck Nintendo at this point, why do people even complain when they can just go play it anyways.
mother 4 blood

3 Likes

Mother (2022)

4 Likes

this got me

1 Like

Mother: For Answer

4 Likes

you know, we really are the other M

5 Likes

Random aside: I saw someone refer to the new avatars in Switch Sports as “yassified Miis” and I am currently losing my grip on reality.

13 Likes

yassified is the new a e s t h e t i c

yassify this, nintendo

[arranges mouth, nose, mustache, and eyebrows to form facial features in the shape of a chao]

4 Likes

Mother4cker

4 Likes

I’ve just been here quietly hoping they’d add Suica support to the Switch eShop like the Wii U and 3DS had so I can use my iPhone’s remaining Suica balance on it lol

5 Likes