Sonic Mania

oh my god

2 Likes

Go to Hydrocity, find a hook, mash in Sonic 3 and Knuckles Level Select code, once you hear the ring, go find a boost.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the only way I ever learned

up up down down up up up up (ā€œin rhythm to the musicā€) was one of those playground urban legends that I wasnā€™t sure whether to believe or not (Doomsday Zone was another!). So every time I turned on Sonic 3, I tried the code unsuccessfully and became convinced it was a lie. But I always tried it anyway, and one day I finally heard the chime.

still honestly canā€™t believe this is a thing in an actual sega game

6 Likes

glad they put some kind of goofy alternate ending for Knux & Knux mode

kinda mad that chaotix remix isnā€™t on the sound test tho

ok i scrolled past that Dunkey Mode video thinkin it was just a thing he made on his channel, but thatā€™s a REAL thing?

so weird

iā€™ve gotten all the chaos emeralds on 4 different playthroughs (sonic, s/t, knux, knux&knux) and likeā€¦i still want to keep playing?

Speedrun it then

2 Likes

tails alone it for the complete set

oh whoops i did do tails alone too

i guess 5 times then.

yeah maybe gonna get at some of those sweet sweet time trials

2 Likes

It makes me really mad there is no way to digitally buy the soundtrack. Finding a decent link to it is equally hard.

Or yā€™all are going to tell me it is in .wav files in a folder on the steam version.

I guess sonic playing is a perishable skill

1 Like

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1j2hqu6bv5gv6ks/Sonic%20Mania%20(2017-08-29)(Christian%20Whitehead)(Headcannon)(PagodaWest%20Games)(SEGA).7z?dl=0 unlooped ogg files

The loop data is stored separately from the actual music files. Some players support logg files, which are ogg files with loop data manually set. You can find some sets here and there but youā€™ll also observe the issues that arise in attempting to find and implement loop points. Maybe read through/keep an eye on that topic.

2 Likes

So, whoā€™s gonna make screenshot maps of this thing already?? iā€™m impatient. maybe iā€™ll have to get the steam version and do it myself

1 Like

(hi spiffl!)

7 Likes

Thatā€™s from one of the Sonic Drift games, right?