Share & Talk About Your Music

:stuck_out_tongue:

cool yeah! I listened to both of them a lot so they kind of just blur together as one mega-concerto to me

i need to figure out the best way to record off my digital piano and then i’m going to put out a little piano improvisationish album thing

i have come to actively disdain tempo

Finished up a few more. It’s nice finally having two monitors again.

Would anyone here like to have their music in a competitive videogame? I’m going to try showing off an early build of my game at an event here in MKE, and I’m looking for a few more tracks. Think Towerfall but chillwave hip hop r&b dreamy whatever. Higher fidelity, moderately peppy works best.

hi!! i still make techno! this is a 100% live electribe demo from a few months ago. lately i’m really into dubbier stuff like this and a more like, frenetic jeff mills-y sound (demos of which i will record eventually!)

2 Likes

yaayy this is really good! which electribe are you using?

1 Like

the non-sampler electribe 2. i kinda wish i had the sampler one but i got a good price on this & it’s 1000x easier for me than the way i used to do things (ableton + launchpad)

i recorded a version of a michael pisaro score and then someone decided to put it out on tape!

spent a lot of time, effot, and emotion working on this
mostly in the wee hours when i should have been sleeping
it’s pretty close to what i wanted it to be
might keep working on it, probably not though

2 Likes
3 Likes

I was just thinking about this song today! This is excellent

1 Like

Track written in 2014 that I forgot to upload.

I should finalize and release this album. It’d be easy if I just abandoned vocals/lyrics…

My third game soundtrack is up and soaring on my bandcamp.

1 Like

More grimy bullshit I get paid to make

1 Like

Wrote a sequel of sorts to ‘Assemblage Panoply.’

Unused scraps from a complete track, just to give an idea of what was cut.

Another quickie, while the platform still exists