Share and talk about your visual art

i participated in the hourly comic day yesterday, here was my contribution

also some other recent pics

a lot of ppl seem to think i only draw “cute little cat people” but its actually more like “cute little weasel people”

2 Likes

a film i made was just published by kinet
warning: there is a lot of noise on the soundtrack, like A LOT, and from the very start.

http://kinet.media/films/program-05/untitled-camera-roll

2 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

An old photo taken years ago on some road in Colorado

6 Likes

I just finished this painting. It’s pretty big, I guess. 4ft tall.
I’m actually always lurking this forum, but I feel weird about speaking up unless I have something to show. But now that I have this, maybe I’ll go post in that sex thread. Maybe.

21 Likes

Fucking hell, chief

Looks great! I like the watercolory effect of the paint for the skulls.

Here’s a piece I did a few months ago.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Those look ace. Love the texture and colours.

woah i saw these the other day, did not realise it was you. sick work

Where could a person see more?

Amazing paintings guys, real neat. :thumbsup: :paintbrush:

5 Likes

How did I miss this? I’ve been wanting to do this myself for years.

I wouldnt blame you if you guessed my age for twelve looking at this shit but I finally sat and drew after far too long

ugh theyre all fuckered up and sideways!

6 Likes

I think the thing is eventually going to become an open source “Zelda” maker type thing that uses Tiled and, uh, other things. If you’re interested I can share you the stuff I have.

6 Likes

Dude this is gonzo legendado

I really really love it. Especially the way you’ve introduced variety to the tile set by interpreting what was already there. The way you transition from the green shrubs to the brown and dead ones around level one is a stroke of genius. I did something similar once with the Zelda 1 overworld. I’ve posted it here before, in the beautiful maps thread. You’ve obviously put a lot more thought and care into this, though. Sorry I’m gushing, but this pushes all my buttons (I think you can say that in a good way, right?)

Someday, I’ll show something from the pixel-art game project I’ve been fooling with. It’s not ready yet though.

1 Like